Surrender - Aerialist / Acrobat | Seattle, Washington(no reviews)
Based In: Seattle, Washington
Performs: Within 50 Miles
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
Available to offer:
• 4-7 minute acts based on what the client needs for their event.
• Ambient aerial for 10-15 minute sets on fabric.
• Variety of ambient entertainment of roaming characters that include: buugeng (object manipulation staffs), hand balancing, and basic tumbling (round-offs, back/front walkovers, handsprings, combinations, etc.).
• Also welcome new opportunities to put together an entirely new piece in accordance to the theme of an event (depending on how much notice is given between proposition and event date.)
- 26ft purple aerial silk ... s
- 2 carabiners
- 1 swivel
- 2 wooden or LED buugeng
***Client must provide:
- Certified aerial rigging with pulley system, winch, or aerial point.
- Any additional span sets if ceiling/aerial point height if over 25ft from ground.
I am an aerialist, tumbler, occasional hand-balancer, and object manipulator with Buugeng - also known as S-staffs. I trained and competed in gymnastics for most of my adolescence, though I never imagined I would be able to transform and integrate that body language into the magical world of circus.
I grew up in Southern California for 15 years before moving to Seattle, Washington. In 2016, I was accepted into a 9 month preparatory program at the School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts. I trained with several elite coaches, practiced at least 7 disciplines each week, met some lifelong frie ... nds, and broke down my state of being, only to build it back up to a foundation I humbly stand on today.
Since graduating from the program at Sanca, I have had the amazing opportunity to join a few circuses around the Seattle area such as Vuelta La Luna Variety Circus, Chrysalis Circus, Animate Objects Production Theater, and last but most certainly not least, The Cabiri. Each company has pushed me further, showing me how to dive deeper into character work, breaking the boundaries of interpretive dance, and adopting the quality of professionalism that circus artists strive to maintain in this ever growing community of circus arts.
Now I simply await the next adventures that manifest in my life. Every day presents new chances to welcome creativity, research art, and expand our fields of dreams!
Bar / Bat Mitzvah Birthday Party (Adult) Casinos Christening Cocktail Party / Drinks Reception Corporate Event Dinner Party Private Party Product Launch / Promotion Trade Show / Exhibitions
Click here to view more Aerialists & Acrobats in Washington
Browse all Entertainment Hire options!
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
60s Tribute Band
From: New Cumnock, Scotland
From: Fargo, North Dakota
From: South Wimbledon, London
From: Preston, North West England
Mentalist / Mind Reader
From: Chicago, Illinois
From: Plymouth, South West
From: Sydney, New South Wales
From: Terrebonne (Montreal), Quebec
80s Tribute Band
From: Cardiff, Wales
Abba Tribute Band
From: Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland