Search for Gigs & Auditions Worldwide:
Seeking Percussionist Who Can Dance - Cruise Ship Contract March 2019
Instruments include bongos (played with sticks), agogos, cowbell, jam block, snare drum, tambo and sourdo. Not actually that much Latin influence in the music. Straight pop, with about 80% of the notes written in and the other 20% left for filling and soloing.
The main challenges are quick memorization/internalization, blocking/dancing, and some acting.
They need a performer for this one, not what you'd normally look for in a traditional orchestra drummer. Some acting or other stage experience outside of sitting behind a kit will make it far more likely for someone to land this gig.
Rehearsals start in Miami, nice conditions, five to six shows per cruise.
Salary: $2,700 USD per month plus free food, lodging (shared cabin)
If you are interested,can you send me live video of you playing those instruments and dancing a little bit in the same time asap please?
If it's accepted by our account managers we will present it to the cruise line and do a follow up.
Next opening January 2019 - six months contract plus one month rehearsal in Florida.
Look forward to hearing from you!
You may also be interested in applying to:
Become a professional musician. Get paid an attractive salary Tour the world Perform in 5-Star hotels Flights, visas, accommodations and food - we take care of that too. Live your dreams Join a team with 25+ years of experience in entertainment and hospitality industry *Get a Full Time Gig!* Apply as an individ...
Our clients are bars, restaurants, hotels, event organisers etc. We provide them with different types of talents, performers, and entertainers. If you are willing to travel to Malaysia and perform for our clients, please let us know your fees and provide us with some 'samples' and promo materials we can use to promot...
Amazing role as a Musical Director (Pianist) on board stunning cruise ships. Working for us as a ship-based Musical Director, you will be responsible for managing the entire live music offering on board one of our exclusive ships, ensuring that the highest standards are achieved. Essential - Experience in leading ban...
We are currently seeking: Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Oboe, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet and Piano players and Percussionists. 15 month contracts in China, starting 1st September 2018 Work in the theatre city of Zhan Jia Jia Performances: 2 shows a day for 60 minutes, 3 performances are possible at the weekend. 2 days...
We are looking for the following quality musicians to perform aboard luxury cruise lines: Guitarist/vocalists; Piano bar entertainers; Jazz/swing trios and quartets (with vocals); Duos (both vocal/instrumentalists); 5-6 piece party bands; We are also auditioning strong improvisers and sight-readers on the followi...
Opportunities for Keyboard Players and Drummers with good sight reading skills, on board Australian cruise ships! From May 2018. Salary negotiable. Please apply with your profile....
I'm a musician recruiter looking for professional musicians to work as show band musicians on cruise ships. Save money and travel around the world. Do you have good sight reading skills? or Do you have a band? Don't hesitate to email me for more details, we are connected with 12 cruise lines. Please apply with yo...
We are looking for Drummers to play in the Showband onboard our fleet of Carnival Cruise Ships. Carnival offers two unique opportunities, Lounge 2.0 and our traditional Showband. Our Lounge 2.0 format utilizes a four piece rhythm section (piano, guitar, bass, and drums) plus two vocalists (male and female). These ta...
southampton, South West
Drag Queen Act
Gloucester, South West
UK, East of England
Buenos Aires , Argentina
Hula Hoop Performer