It’s very nearly that spooky time of year again – yes, October 31st is just around the corner. If you’re planning a Halloween Party and you’re looking for some thrilling entertainment for your guests, fear not! We have some great suggestions to give your guests a night to remember…
Hire an event or Party DJ to get everyone on the dance floor and even take requests…
The Sarkè Twin DJs
The Sarkè Twin DJs are London-based Party DJs who never fail to fill the dancefloor. They are one of the most in demand female DJ duos in the UK, playing an eclectic mix of music with every genre catered for, including House, Dance, RnB and Commercial music – guaranteed to get your party started!
To find out more and to book The Sarkè Twin DJs view their view their profile.
DJ Enaldo – Party DJ
DJ Enaldo – Party DJ is based in south west England. Originally from Brazil he has spent his whole life playing music. Starting in his teenage years, he’s played the Wonder Nightclub, Rock in Rio, Kalamazoo, Kirsch, Hippopotamus and many more. He specialises in House Music, Electro, Charts and Old School. DJ Enaldo is known for his positive energy and great stage presence – and he knows exactly how to keep you moving.
To learn more about DJ Enaldo – Party DJ and to enquire about booking, visit his profile.
Or how about letting a Close-up Magician work around all of your guests while they are mingling to stir up a bit of magic..
Gavin Parsons – Master Magician
Gavin Parsons – Master Magician is an award-winning magician based in the Midlands, UK. Having studied the ancient art of close-up magic for many years, he is an expert in sleight of hand and makes the perfect addition to any Halloween celebration. Needing nothing more than a pack of cards and a few borrowed, everyday objects, he will not fail to leave you and your guests speechless.
For more information, videos and links and to hire Master Magician Gavin Parsons for your Halloween event, view his profile.
Here are some more ideas for great entertainment on Halloween:
- Book a Live Band that specialises in the genre of music you prefer.
- For something a little more sophisticated, you can hire a String Quartet to play instrumental music with a spooky twist.
- Book a Sword Swallower to really add impact and shock to your guests faces!
- If you are hosting a party with children, why not book a Face Painter to turn your younger guests into ghosts and monsters?
- Balloon Modellers are also great at keeping children entertained and many will know how to make halloween-style models!
- Hire a Lookalike to keep your guests guessing – such as Hagrid from the Harry Potter books, great for a fancy dress party.
- If you want magic with impact, book an Illusionist who will perform elaborate stage show illusions for your guests.
- For an evening event, hire Fire Performers for visual fire-eating and juggling displays!
You can search for lots more Halloween party entertainment ideas over on our website at EntertainersWorldwide.com. Are you planning a Halloween party this year? We’d love to hear from you with your plans and theme ideas!
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?…
Here are two ways that we can help you make enquiries for your entertainment today!
1. Use our easy to use Entertainment Directory to contact acts right away at www.EntertainersWorldwide.com.
2. Let us know what entertainment you are looking for and we will arrange for all available Acts of your choice to email you with quotes! Simple, Fast & Easy. Click here to get started!