Hosting a corporate event is always a challenge, especially when it comes to entertainment. There are so many options available to choose from that it can be quite daunting to make a final decision, especially when it comes to entertaining a large crowd. We have created this list of 33 impressive entertainment ideas to help you make your choice for your upcoming event.
1. Book a caricaturist and you can be guaranteed to have plenty of fun at any corporate event. Your guests will also be able to take home their likenesses as a memento of the evening.
2. For a bit of comedy at your corporate party, book a stand up comedian. These can be clean stand up comedians (suitable for younger audiences) or adult based comedy if your audience isn’t easily offended.
3. Keep your guests guessing by hiring a lookalike for your corporate event. Lookalikes add charm and not only look like the real celebrity but act like them too while they talk to your guests.
4. If you are hosting a corporate dinner, Comedy Waiters are a unique idea that will not only dish out your main course but a whole bunch of unforgettable comedy at the same time too.
5. Continuing with the comedy theme, but for entertainment involving a show, hire a Comedy Cabaret Magician to not only amaze but amuse at the same time.
6. Provide jaw dropping stage entertainment with a show featuring an Illusionist, who will work on stage with bigger tricks to astonish the whole party.
7. For corporate events where mingling is a part of the night, a Close-Up Magician will work their magic around the room involving all of your guests.
Close-up magic at a corporate event from one of London’s top magic acts
8. For another way to astound your guests, hire Mentalists or Mind Readers who will provide a stimulating conversation and psychological illusions.
9. To provide visual entertainment that leaves a lasting impression, Fire Performers will literally light up any corporate party.
10. For unique harmless fun, hire a Hypnotist who will mesmerise your guests and get everyone involved with audience participation.
11. An idea that is not for everyone, but just as unique is to hire a Tarot Card Reader who will give readings to individual guests as they pick out people to work with, or ask for volunteers.
13. For something more extravagant, why not hire a Big Band to entertain your guests with percussion, brass and woodwind instruments.
14. Take your party back into the 60’s by booking a Rat Pack Show, a fun spectacular tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr and more!
15. Continuing with live music, yet for something a little less lively, hire a String Quartet to either provide background music at your corporate event or put on a full show.
18. Harpists can provide very soothing background music to a more sophisticated corporate event such as a business dinner or award ceremony.
19. Another form of entertainment to add background ambiance to an event is to hire a Pianist who will play beautiful piano music during your corporate party.
20. Saxophonists can perform a variety of music either a cappella or against backing tracks and can really add atmosphere to any party, especially if you are a fan of jazz music.
21. For something more dramatic, hire Opera Singers to perform to your guests, ideal for an elegant, sophisticated occasion.
22. A Cappella Groups are available to hire for a contemporary musical performance, available in a variety of genres.
24. Event DJ’s are available to book for any corporate event, whether it is a sophisticated dinner party or a full scale disco. Professional DJ’s will help make your event run smoothly and keep everything under control.
25. Belly Dancers are an unusual form of entertainment that will make your event extremely memorable. Dancing to Arabic music, you can be guaranteed that your guests will start joining in!
26. Although less common, Dance Acts shouldn’t be overlooked when hiring corporate entertainment. From ballet and ballroom to flamenco dancers, there is a wide variety of dance acts sure to put on the perfect performance.
27. Stilt Walkers are available to book for corporate events dressed in a number of different costumes. Some even offer additional entertainment such as balloon modelling or juggling!
28. If you like the idea of juggling, hire a Juggler who will perform tricks in front of your guests. They might even get your guests learning how to juggle too.
29. For a show stopping performance, Aerialists & Acrobats are available to hire and will give a breathtaking performance to wow your guests.
30. Magic Photo Mirrors are a fairly new way to capture the fun and energy at your corporate event. You’ll be able to take selfies and personalise them and better still, you can take the photos away in less than 10 seconds!
31. The great thing about hiring a photographer for your corporate event is that you don’t have to rely on the unprofessional photos taken by colleagues/party attendees! With a professional photographer, you won’t get any unfocused shots!
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?…
Here are two ways that we can help you make enquiries for your entertainment today!
- Use our easy to use Entertainment Directory to contact acts right away at www.EntertainersWorldwide.com
- Let us know what entertainment you are looking for and we will arrange for all available Acts of your choice to email you with quotes! Simple, Fast & Easy.
- Click here to get started!
ARE YOU AN ACT, SINGER, MUSICIAN, BAND, ENTERTAINER OR PROVIDE OTHER SERVICES FOR EVENTS?
Click below to Create a Profile with us & promote your Act / Event Services now!
Any questions? Click here to CONTACT US
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org