- Children’s Party Ideas (23)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (13)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (53)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (58)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (240)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Author Archives: Entertainers Worldwide
Mix and mingle entertainers can add a lively and interactive element to your party, making the event more engaging and memorable. Here are some of the things they can do and the benefits they bring to the party: Engagement – Mixing an...
As the leaves change and the air becomes crisp, it can only mean one thing: Halloween is just around the corner! This spine-tingling season is the perfect time to throw a hauntingly good party or event, and what better way to do that than b...
Here’s a basic outline for a wedding budget planner. Of course you will want to customise the planner according to your specific needs and budget preferences for example where you may have a small budget but want to get the best valu...
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’...
Planning your wedding is an exciting and busy time and sometimes it can be quite easy to overlook planning the wedding entertainment, especially if you are taking care of everything else, from the venue and the dress to your menu. Although...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
Whether or not music is an integral part of your life, the songs selected for your wedding day are of utmost importance. Guests typically will remember two things from their wedding day. First is if the food was good. The second is whether...
Wedding themes are a wonderful way to make sure everything fits together beautifully. From décor to music, games and entertainment to table settings and signs, a creative wedding theme will make all the elements of your wedding come toget...