- Children’s Party Ideas (18)
- Party Ideas (25)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (5)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (77)
- Advice & Tips (11)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (51)
- Children’s Entertainers (11)
- Children’s Entertainment (11)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (27)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (47)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (88)
- Entertainment in London (3)
- Family Entertainment (9)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (55)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (250)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (4)
Author Archives: Jess
Looking to hire a DJ for your Wedding, Party of Event? This complete guide to booking a DJ covers absolutely everything you need to know, from the different types of DJs for hire, what events they cater for and average set lengths, to how ...
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
Your Complete Guide to Book a Singer Finding the right Singer is easy with our how-to guide. Bursting with essential tips and answers to all those niggling questions, we help you book with confidence, so that you and your guests can relax...
What would you like your next testimonial to say about your service? For most of us we would want it to say that our act or service was outstanding, that we made the booker’s event enjoyable and memorable, made their guests smile an...
How to get Cruise Entertainer jobs with Entertainers Worldwide Looking for Cruise Singer contracts, Cruise Dancer jobs or gigs for Cruise Bands? Find out how we can help you land your dream job. In terms of life goals, landing a cruise con...
Visualization techniques to mentally prepare for auditions & gigs Performing is the absolute BEST feeling in the world…it fills you with energy and makes you thrill with excitement. But the lead up to your big audition, entertainment...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Whether you’re planning an adult or kids’ garden party over the next few months, we have ...
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’s...
8 Ways to Entertain Kids over the 2021 Easter Holidays Crafts, cakes, makes, indoor & outdoor activities for young and older kids The Easter holiday can be so much fun…but let’s face it, with many of us still living with some socia...
What does Boris’ Roadmap mean for live entertainment in England? With Boris’ Roadmap announcement we do at last have an idea of the key dates and changes that indicate when we will be able to return to performing at live events in ...