- Children’s Party Ideas (10)
- Party Ideas (3)
- Uncategorised (2)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (70)
- Advice & Tips (7)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (47)
- Children’s Entertainers (8)
- Children’s Entertainment (4)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (23)
- Close-Up Magicians (2)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (43)
- Dance (1)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (59)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (5)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (47)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (245)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (1)
- musicians (4)
Author Archives: Jess
Kids’ Party Planning Essentials We love the riotous giggles and fun of kids’ parties – but let’s face it, they take a lot of organizing. That’s why we’ve created two absolute essentials for the next time you’re planning a...
Things are changing by the day for the Entertainment industry and it can be hard to keep up with what you are able to do in terms of work and gigs. We see what types of jobs and gigs are out there everyday, and we’re starting to see some...
Get those Summer Time Vibes: The Best Garden Party Music Summer’s most definitely here, so it’s time to get your garden party on! Even with social distancing, we can all still have some friends and family over to have sun and fun-filled...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...
30 Uplifting Songs Playlist & Download Let’s face it it’s been a strange few months and pretty tough for some – so we thought it was time to get some happy! Just click on the playlist and get smiling… For all you Entertainers, ...
Gorgeous, Super-Simple Wedding Decoration Ideas There are so many things to think about when planning your wedding, from your gorgeous dress and the catering and menu for the wedding breakfast, to your wedding music and the all-important g...
DIY Kids’ Party Decorations to Make with Your Little Ones There is nothing so fun as making decorations for your Little One’s Birthday party – the only thing that can make it even better is if those decorations are also craft...
How to Make the Most of Now: Help for Entertainers during Covid-19 There’s no doubt that for many of us, even if we’ve been lucky enough to stay well, the last month has been ‘strange’ at the very least. For some it’s also been v...
For singers, your voice is your instrument, your tool, your gift and your livelihood – what could be more important than keeping it in tip top condition! To help you maintain great voice health and make sure you perform at your best,...
There’s simply nothing like the magic of that moment when the bride steps out to greet her groom…and the music that plays in that moment will stay with you and your guests forever. Along with the music for your first dance, fin...