- Children’s Party Ideas (15)
- Party Ideas (21)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (4)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (75)
- Advice & Tips (8)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (48)
- Children’s Entertainers (9)
- Children’s Entertainment (8)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (25)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (81)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (8)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (53)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (247)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (2)
- musicians (4)
Author Archives: Jess
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’s...
8 Ways to Entertain Kids over the 2021 Easter Holidays Crafts, cakes, makes, indoor & outdoor activities for young and older kids The Easter holiday can be so much fun…but let’s face it, with many of us still living with some socia...
What does Boris’ Roadmap mean for live entertainment in England? With Boris’ Roadmap announcement we do at last have an idea of the key dates and changes that indicate when we will be able to return to performing at live events in ...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...
What photos, videos & text do you really need to sell yourself as a singer, dancer, band, musician, magician or other entertainment act? What are the must-haves if you want to get bookings, gigs and auditions? We see thousands of new p...
Your Wedding Entertainment Price List 2021 We know that for every Wedding, there’s a Wedding budget – and however big or small, you need to stick to it. To help you plan your wedding budget we have created this guide to Wedding ...
January can feel like a fresh start, like starting a new chapter…but let’s face it, it can also feel a bit grey after all the Christmas sparkle, particularly for those of us in lockdown. So this year we thought we’d come up with some...
It’s time to Kick-Start your Entertainment Career… Well, 2020 is finally gone (…don’t let the door hit you on the way out…) and 2021 is here! We may not be out of the woods yet, some of us are still in lockdown, but things ar...
8 Ways to Give Christmas 2020 Extra Sparkle 2020 has been a year like no other and for many of us it has been all about trying to find ways to stay close to the ones we love, while being apart. That’s why we think this Christmas should be...