- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (27)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (2)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (65)
- Advice & Tips (2)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Children’s Entertainers (5)
- Children’s Entertainment (1)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (21)
- Close-Up Magicians (2)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (42)
- Dance (1)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (73)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (37)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (1)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (38)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (246)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (1)
- musicians (4)
Having a great set list is central to a show-stopping performance and key to creating a truly memorable event. With this in mind, we’ve searched through all the lists of top 100 best wedding songs, most requested DJ songs and top b...
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
Image via Gavin of musicoomph.com Being a professional Musician can be one of the most exhausting, enjoyable, wonderful, exhilarating, frustrating and incredible jobs in the world! It certainly isn’t always easy, and to help you get...
Working as a Wedding Entertainer is the most joyful, exhausting, exhilarating and wonderful profession. Equally, providing Wedding Event Services, such as mobile bars, photography or firework displays for the big day are also central to wh...
What does this year have in store for you? Do you have an 18th Birthday on the horizon? Perhaps a Christening or a Wedding? Maybe a Charity Ball or a big Corporate Event that you’ve been asked to organise? Whatever wonderful occasion yo...
What is a Caricaturist and What can they Bring to My Party? A Caricaturist is an artist who specialises in creating speedy, specialist portraits where the features of the subject are exaggerated to comic effect. Looking for something...
In the digital world your photo is your way of showing bookers and clients your smile and your talent before they’ve even met you. We know from experience that when bookers search through our directory for the perfect act the first impr...
What’s the busiest and best time of year for Entertainers? That’s right, Christmas and New Year! Every year we see a big spike in bookers visiting our website looking for acts like yours – fabulous singers, high-energy bands, mesm...