- Children’s Party Ideas (15)
- Party Ideas (21)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (4)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (75)
- Advice & Tips (8)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (48)
- Children’s Entertainers (9)
- Children’s Entertainment (8)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (25)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (81)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (8)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (53)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (247)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (2)
- musicians (4)
Tag Archives: gigs
It’s time to Kick-Start your Entertainment Career… Well, 2020 is finally gone (…don’t let the door hit you on the way out…) and 2021 is here! We may not be out of the woods yet, some of us are still in lockdown, but things ar...
Things are changing by the day for the Entertainment industry and it can be hard to keep up with what you are able to do in terms of work and gigs. We see what types of jobs and gigs are out there everyday, and we’re starting to see some...
Making it as an entertainer is a dream come true, but to keep the gigs rolling in we need to stay ahead of the competition, stay fresh and feel inspired. To fire up your imagination and make good use of all that Summer energy we’ve come u...
Being a Children’s Entertainer is almost certainly a ‘calling’ – you either love it and live for it or leave this career path pretty quickly. It’s amazing, fulfilling, delightful, exhausting, frustrating, very simple and very com...
How to Attract Corporate Entertainment Bookers Corporate Entertainment is where the big money is. It may not suit every entertainment act, but if you’ve never considered this market before then you’re missing out on some very large book...
It’s Spring and a time for new beginnings, so it’s just the right moment to review your act, freshen it up and start thinking about all those opportunities you could be grabbing during the sunnier months. To help get you started we’...
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
SPOTLIGHT ON AMAZING ENTERTAINERS: DREAMS INTERNATIONAL DRAG QUEENS What makes a talented entertainer really successful? We all know that you can have all the star quality in the world, but still struggle to get gigs, and if you don’t ge...
Let’s face it, there is nothing more wonderful for us Entertainer’s than landing that gig, or as exciting (and scary) as being invited to that audition. But much as we would love to tell you to just enjoy and get swept away by the excit...