- Children’s Party Ideas (23)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (13)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (53)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (58)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (240)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: ideas
There’s nothing like the buzz and excitement that comes from Live music – it can really add atmosphere to any event. A live band provides entertainment in so many ways, from playing songs that everyone will want to sing and dan...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
Wedding themes are a wonderful way to make sure everything fits together beautifully. From décor to music, games and entertainment to table settings and signs, a creative wedding theme will make all the elements of your wedding come toget...
Creative, Unusual and Romantic Marriage Proposal Ideas Proposal season is nearly here and if you’re planning to pop the question to that wonderful human you want to be with you for the rest of your life, then we’ve got some seriously s...
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
Teenagers can be quite difficult to please when it comes to party entertainment, since they have reached that stage in their lives where they don’t want to be embarrassed and also want to be treated more like an adult. Gone are the days ...
It’s never too early to start planning your amazing Christmas party. Whether you’re holding a big at-home celebration to bring family & friends together, in charge of organising an office Christmas party or just planning a smaller K...
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...