- Children’s Party Ideas (18)
- Party Ideas (25)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (5)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (77)
- Advice & Tips (11)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (51)
- Children’s Entertainers (11)
- Children’s Entertainment (11)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (27)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (47)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (88)
- Entertainment in London (3)
- Family Entertainment (9)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (55)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (250)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (4)
Tag Archives: ideas
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Whether you’re planning an adult or kids’ garden party over the next few months, we have ...
8 Ways to Entertain Kids over the 2021 Easter Holidays Crafts, cakes, makes, indoor & outdoor activities for young and older kids The Easter holiday can be so much fun…but let’s face it, with many of us still living with some socia...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...
January can feel like a fresh start, like starting a new chapter…but let’s face it, it can also feel a bit grey after all the Christmas sparkle, particularly for those of us in lockdown. So this year we thought we’d come up with some...
It’s time to Kick-Start your Entertainment Career… Well, 2020 is finally gone (…don’t let the door hit you on the way out…) and 2021 is here! We may not be out of the woods yet, some of us are still in lockdown, but things ar...
2020 has been a strange year, when we’ve all had to cope with big changes and the challenges of staying close while being apart. There’s even more reason than ever to make this Thankgiving extra special, for you and your family. This...
Welcome to our Halloween Spooktacular, with tons of Halloween inspiration, DIY Decoration Ideas, Halloween Party Games, Entertainment & Lots More…. Halloween is such a wonderfully atmospheric combination of the onset of darkness ...
There’s something very special about a winter wedding – that extra touch of magic, the joy of Christmas songs and music, the glow & sparkle of lights and candles, the scent of Christmas trees and pine cones. It’s a gift to plan a...