- Children’s Party Ideas (15)
- Party Ideas (21)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (4)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (76)
- Advice & Tips (8)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (48)
- Children’s Entertainers (9)
- Children’s Entertainment (8)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (25)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (81)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (8)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (54)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (248)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (2)
- musicians (4)
Tag Archives: inspiration
It’s time to Kick-Start your Entertainment Career… Well, 2020 is finally gone (…don’t let the door hit you on the way out…) and 2021 is here! We may not be out of the woods yet, some of us are still in lockdown, but things ar...
2020 has been a strange year, when we’ve all had to cope with big changes and the challenges of staying close while being apart. There’s even more reason than ever to make this Thankgiving extra special, for you and your family. This...
There’s something very special about a winter wedding – that extra touch of magic, the joy of Christmas songs and music, the glow & sparkle of lights and candles, the scent of Christmas trees and pine cones. It’s a gift to plan a...
Get those Summer Time Vibes: The Best Garden Party Music Summer’s most definitely here, so it’s time to get your garden party on! Even with social distancing, we can all still have some friends and family over to have sun and fun-filled...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...
30 Uplifting Songs Playlist & Download Let’s face it it’s been a strange few months and pretty tough for some – so we thought it was time to get some happy! Just click on the playlist and get smiling… For all you Entertainers, ...
DIY Kids’ Party Decorations to Make with Your Little Ones There is nothing so fun as making decorations for your Little One’s Birthday party – the only thing that can make it even better is if those decorations are also craft...
There’s simply nothing like the magic of that moment when the bride steps out to greet her groom…and the music that plays in that moment will stay with you and your guests forever. Along with the music for your first dance, fin...
Making it as an entertainer is a dream come true, but to keep the gigs rolling in we need to stay ahead of the competition, stay fresh and feel inspired. To fire up your imagination and make good use of all that Summer energy we’ve come u...