- Children’s Party Ideas (25)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (14)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (15)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (36)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (92)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (13)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (246)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: inspiration
It’s never too early to start planning your amazing Christmas party. Whether you’re holding a big at-home celebration to bring family & friends together, in charge of organising an office Christmas party or just planning a smaller K...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
There’s nothing like the buzz and excitement that comes from Live music – it can really add atmosphere to any event. A live band provides entertainment in so many ways, from playing songs that everyone will want to sing and dan...
Wedding themes are a wonderful way to make sure everything fits together beautifully. From décor to music, games and entertainment to table settings and signs, a creative wedding theme will make all the elements of your wedding come toget...
It’s time to Kick-Start your Entertainment Career… Well, 2020 is finally gone (…don’t let the door hit you on the way out…) and 2021 is here! We may not be out of the woods yet, some of us are still in lockdown, but things ar...
The last couple of years have brought big changes and we’ve all had to cope with the challenges of staying close while being apart. There’s even more reason than ever to make this Thankgiving extra special, for you and your family. T...
There’s something very special about a winter wedding – that extra touch of magic, the joy of Christmas songs and music, the glow & sparkle of lights and candles, the scent of Christmas trees and pine cones. It’s a gift to plan a...
Get those Summer Time Vibes: The Best Garden Party Music Summer’s most definitely here, so it’s time to get your garden party on! You’ve got the barbecue out, made your marinade, thrown together some salad, filled the paddling pool an...