- Children’s Party Ideas (26)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (14)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (15)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (36)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (92)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (13)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (255)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: party
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
Whether you’re planning a small celebration at home or lucky enough to be having a big party, the key to a great party is playing the best New Year’s Eve Music! Our 100 Best New Year’s Eve Songs download below is perfect if you want ...
Teenagers can be quite difficult to please when it comes to party entertainment, since they have reached that stage in their lives where they don’t want to be embarrassed and also want to be treated more like an adult. Gone are the days ...
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And of course one of the very best times for a party – whether it’s a fun office Christmas party, glittering corporate event or just bringing in the festive season with family and frien...
If you’re busy planning a Christmas party, however big or small – corporate event, office party or private party – you’ll need to know how much to budget for your Christmas Party Entertainment. How much do you nee...
When we think of Christmas Party Entertainment, the most popular and obvious choice is musical entertainment – whether it’s a live band or tribute band, an opera singer, carol singers or a DJ. But whether you’re planning...
It’s never too early to start planning your amazing Christmas party. Whether you’re holding a big at-home celebration to bring family & friends together, in charge of organising an office Christmas party or Christmas corporate event...
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
Your Complete Guide to Book a Singer Finding the right Singer is easy with our how-to guide. Bursting with essential tips and answers to all those niggling questions, we help you book with confidence, so that you and your guests can relax...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...