- Children’s Party Ideas (22)
- Party Ideas (35)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (54)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (242)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: tips
For singers, your voice is your instrument, your tool, your gift and your livelihood – what could be more important than keeping it in tip top condition! To help you maintain great voice health and make sure you perform at your best,...
If you’re in the Entertainment Game, then auditions are a part of that life – here’s how to smash them! Just click to download! ...
Being a Children’s Entertainer is almost certainly a ‘calling’ – you either love it and live for it or leave this career path pretty quickly. It’s amazing, fulfilling, delightful, exhausting, frustrating, very simple and very com...
Whether you’re living in a small apartment, or you’ve got a dedicated room for music in your home, it’s not hard for our instrument collections and related gear to become a tangled-up mess that becomes harder and harder to understand....
Image via Gavin of musicoomph.com Being a professional Musician can be one of the most exhausting, enjoyable, wonderful, exhilarating, frustrating and incredible jobs in the world! It certainly isn’t always easy, and to help you get...
Working as a Wedding Entertainer is the most joyful, exhausting, exhilarating and wonderful profession. Equally, providing Wedding Event Services, such as mobile bars, photography or firework displays for the big day are also central to wh...
Develop Your Talent, Follow Your Dream, Keep Marketing! If you’re reading this, the chances are you’ve already started on the road to a singing career (if not, then a good place to start is an online singing course). Perhaps you’re ju...
Let’s face it, there is nothing more wonderful for us Entertainer’s than landing that gig, or as exciting (and scary) as being invited to that audition. But much as we would love to tell you to just enjoy and get swept away by the excit...