- Children’s Party Ideas (22)
- Party Ideas (35)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (54)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (242)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: wedding
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’...
Creative, Unusual and Romantic Marriage Proposal Ideas Proposal season is nearly here and if you’re planning to pop the question to that wonderful human you want to be with you for the rest of your life, then we’ve got some seriously s...
Our List of 75 Perfect Wedding Dance Songs: Playlist & Downloadable List The song that plays for your first dance on your wedding day will stay with you for the rest of your life. You may already have that perfect first dance song in m...
Wedding themes are a wonderful way to make sure everything fits together beautifully. From décor to music, games and entertainment to table settings and signs, a creative wedding theme will make all the elements of your wedding come toget...
Your Complete Guide to Book a Singer Finding the right Singer is easy with our how-to guide. Bursting with essential tips and answers to all those niggling questions, we help you book with confidence, so that you and your guests can relax...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...
Your Wedding Entertainment Price Guide We know that for every Wedding, there’s a budget – and however big or small, you need to stick to it. To help you plan your wedding budget we have created this guide to the likely costs for...
There’s something very special about a winter wedding – that extra touch of magic, the joy of Christmas songs and music, the glow & sparkle of lights and candles, the scent of Christmas trees and pine cones. It’s a gift to plan a...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...