Costanza Casullo - Classical / Spanish Guitarist | Milan, Italy(no reviews)
Based In: Milan, Italy
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
A young, energetic, highly talented Italian classical guitarist presents a recital programme with music across 3 centuries. From baroque items, to Spanish classics such as 'Granada' to romantic Latin American pieces such as 'Julia Florida'.
Duration: 50 min.
Sylvius Leopold Weiss – Passacaille, Fantasie and Tombeau sur La Mort de M. Comte d'Logy
Arrivée en 1721.
Gaspar Sanz – Pavanas and Canarios.
Isaac Albéniz– Granada.
Heitor Villa-Lobos – Suite Populaire Brasilienne - Mazurka- Choro, Scottish-Choro, Valsa-
Choro and Gavota-Choro.
Agustín Barrios Mangoré – Julia Florida.
Duration: 50 min.
Antonio Lauro – Triptico – Almeida- Madrugada – La negra
Johann Kaspar Mertz – Elegie
J.S. Bach Suite BWV 995
Maximo Diego Pujol – Stella Australis
Additional repertoire and backgrou ... nd music available on request.
Duration: 50 min.
Isaac Albéniz – Mallorca and Oriental
Johann Kaspar Mertz – An Malvina
Astor Piazzolla – Verano Porteno – La Muerte del Angel – Milonga del angel
Francisco Tarrega – Tango, preludes
Costanza Casullo – Takeoff and Silk Night
Born in Italy in 1994, Costanza began guitar lessons at the age of nine and gave her first recital at
the age of fourteen at the ‘Casa Verdi’ in Milan. She made her orchestral debut at the age of
sixteen, playing Vivaldi’s ‘Concerto in D major’ with ‘La Verdi’ orchestra under the baton of Jader
After attending Milan's Junior Conservatoire, Costanza was awarded a DFES government
scholarship to study as a specialist musician at Wells Cathedral School (UK). There she studied
classical guitar with Andrew Barrett, composition with Paul Whitmarsh and clarinet with Edwa ... rd
Leaker and enjoyed performing in a wide variety of concerts including a solo recital of Latin
American music in Wells Cathedral and numerous clarinet concerts both as a soloist (Woodwind
Department concerts) and with the Wells Cathedral School Wind band.
Costanza continued her studies at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama where she was a
scholarship recipient and performed in various locations in London and around. These include
the Garrick Temple to Shakespeare, the Ripley Arts Centre and St Peter’s Church in St Albans.
A prolific composer, Costanza has written many pieces for guitar and other instruments which
have been premiered at Wells Cathedral School New Music concerts. Her ‘Sounds from the Earth
Suite’ for guitar, percussion, cello, violin and clarinet has been performed at the composition
workshop given by composer Jonathan Dove during the Wells New Music Week. Her fanfare for
two trumpets was performed at the launch of the of the new concert hall (Cedars Hall) at Wells
PUBLIC PERFORMANCES and RECITALS
• Hampton Court, London, UK - June 2016 – ‘The Garrick Temple to Shakespeare’.
• Guildford, UK - June 2016 - St Martha’s on the Hill.
• London, UK - May 2016 - Oatlands and Oatleigh Elderly Care Village.
• London, UK - May 2016 - St John's, Stratford.
• London, UK - May 2016 - St Peter's Notting Hill.
• St. Albans, UK - April 2016 – St. Peter’s.
• London, UK - February 2015 – Latin American Music (Besame Mucho, Historia de un amor) at
the Destinations Holiday and Travel Exhibition at the Olympia in Kensington.
• London, UK ... - September 2015 - St Dunstan-in-the-West.
• West Wickham, UK – August, 2015, St. Francis.
• London, UK – June 2015 – St. Botolph’s.
• London UK – May 2015 – Estonian Musical Concert - Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
• Busseto – Italy – April, 2015 – Casa Barezzi – ‘Verdi Talented Music Festival’.
• London, UK – March, 2014 – Guildhall School of Music and Drama – Classical Guitar duos by
• Sherfield-on-Loddon, Hants., UK – November, 2013 – ‘Lidell Concert Series’.
• Bloomsbury, London, UK – November, 2013 – Central Baptist Church.
Costanza Casullo - Curriculum Vitae
• Wells, UK – July, 2012 – Cathedral ‘Latino’ Classical Guitar Recital.
• Milan, Italy – April, 2012 – Chamber Music Concert Recitals with Well’s Cathedral School String
Quartet at ‘Palazzo Serbelloni’ and ‘British School of Milan’.
• Milan, Italy – June, 2010 – Vivaldi Guitar Concerto with ‘La Verdi Orchestra’ conducted by Jader
Bignamini – Auditorium of Milan.
• Trieste, Italy – November, 2009 -Classical Guitar Recital – Auditorium of the World College of
• Monfalcone, Italy – November, 2009 - Classical Guitar Recital – Contemporary Art Gallery.
• Milan, Italy – June 2990 – Debut Solo Recital – Casa Verdi.
Birthday Party (Adult) Casinos Cocktail Party / Drinks Reception Corporate Event Cruise Ships Dinner Party Hotel Event Private Party Wedding Reception
CRB checked, available From February 20, 2017. Very flexible in terms of location.
Browse all Entertainment Hire options!
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
From: Truro, South West
From: Köln, Germany
Other Tribute Act
From: Dartford, South East
Drag Queen Act
From: Derby, East Midlands
From: Oxford, West Midlands
From: Worcester, West Midlands
Street / Break Dancer
From: Elizabeth, New Jersey
From: Columbus Grove, Ohio
From: Lantana, Florida