Mirror of Johnny Mathis
Wedding Singer(5 Reviews)
Country: United States
Based In: Farmington Hills, Michigan
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
"Mirror of Mathis" "The Ultimate Johnny Mathis" "World Class Performer"
David has opened for Aretha Franklin, Rich Little, Jr. Walker & The All-stars, The Fifth Dimension, Dick Clark's National TV show "It's your big break", Las Vegas and much more. Available for National & International events. Corporate events, Casino, Concerts, Cruise ships & Touring. Music background tracks, or with a live band to a full orchestra with charts. Simply Mathis, the silky sound, the look-a-like, the excitement Live! Second to none to the real thing ( Only less expensive) no lip-sync! Make it special. Come joi ... n--Mirror of Mathis "Chances Are" it will be "Wonderful, Wonderful"
1. I WILL WAIT FOR YOU 39. NEVER LET ME GO
2. BRAZIL 40. THE STAR SPANGLE BANNER
3. TOO MUCH, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE 41. IT’S NOT FOR ME TO SAY
4. A CERTAIN SMILE 42. MY GIRL
5. WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL 43. MARIA
6. CHANCES ARE 44. WHITE CHRISTMAS
7. A TIME FOR US 45. TONIGHT, TONIGHT
8. THE SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE 46. WINTER WONDERLAND
9. MISTY 47. HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS
10. WILD IS THE WIND 48. SILVER BELLS
11. TWELFTH OF NEVER 49. WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN
12. SUNNY GETS BLUE 50. WALK ON BY
13. LIFE IS A SONG WORTH ... SINGING 51. LADY LOVE
14. SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU 52. YOU’LL NEVER FIND
15. I’LL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN 53. MORE
16. I’LL SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE 54. CLOSE TO YOU
17. CHRISTMAS SONG 55. GROOVY PEOPLE
18. WHAT I DID FOR LOVE 56. NATURAL MAN
19. MOMENT TO MOMENT 60. GOOD TO YOU
20. BEGIN THE BEGUINE 61. GIRL FROM IPANEMA
21. MORNING OF MY LIFE (IN THE MORNING) 62. PURE IMAGINATION
22. OUR DAY WILL COME 63. MOON RIVER
23. TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH 65. EVERGREEN
24. NIGHT AND DAY 66. All I Ask of You
25. STORMY 67. FELL LIKE MAKING LOVE
26. I’M STONE IN LOVE WITH YOU 68. A CHILD IS BORN
27. 99 MILES FROM L.A. 69. ONLY YOU
28. STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEART BEAT 70. On A Clear Day
29. WHERE DO I BEGIN (LOVE STORY) 71. How do you keep the music playing
30. THE LAST TIME I FELT LIKE THIS
31. SPEAK SOFTLY LOVE
32. BETCHA BY GOLLY – WOW
33. MEMORY (CATS)
34. YOU MAKE ME FEEL BRAND NEW
35. WHEN A CHILD IS BORN
36. IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR
37. THE LORD’S PRAYER
Reviews (5 Reviews)
HOW IT ALL BEGAN
I WAS SIX OR SEVEN YEARS OLD AND MY MOTHER WOULD PLAY JOHNNY MATHIS MUSIC,
THROUGH OUT THE DAY. I WOULD SIT AND LISTEN TO HIS SONGS AND SING ALONG. I KNEW IN THOSE
MOMENTS IN TIME, THAT I WANTED TO PURSUE A CAREER IN SINGING.
MY DESIRE TO SING (WHICH I DID CONSTANTLY), STARTED ME TO EARNESTLY START
SEEKING IT OUT ON A FULL TIME BASES. I DECIDED THAT IF I PRACTICED EVERY
DAY, STAYED IN SCHOOL, KEPT MY ACADEMICS UP AND STAYED PHYSICALLY FIT,
I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO PURSUE MY DREAM OF A CAREER IN MUSIC AS A
VOCALIST ARTIST ENTERTAINER.
He's "Wonderful Wonderful"!
I hired David Robbins for my mother’s surprise 70th birthday party outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. From my first conversation with David I could tell that he was special and would be the right choice for our party. Throughout all of my interactions with him, he was professional, kind, and incredibly helpful in the planning and coordinating of the details of his performance. David was an absolute pleasure to work with, from start to finish.
David’s performance at the party was outstanding! David is amazingly talented and truly is the “Mirror of Mathi ... s”. He looks like him, sounds like him, and moves like him. His mannerisms and vocalizations are exactly like Johnny Mathis! He is so authentic that my mother was brought to tears! She said that as she watched him she was transported back to the Fox Theater, a teenager once again listening to the velvet vocals of Johnny Mathis!
Not only is David thoroughly entertaining to watch and 100% believable as Johnny Mathis, he is a genuinely likeable person. I wholeheartedly recommend David Robbins. I am confident that any true Johnny Mathis fan will love him as much as we did!
Anniversary Party Birthday Party (Adult) Casinos Charity / Fundraising Event Christmas Party Community Event Concerts / Tours Corporate Event Cruise Ships Dinner Party Engagement Party Festival / Outdoor Event Grand Opening Party Hanukkah Celebration Holiday / Theme Parks Hotel Event Jewish Wedding New Year's Eve Party Nightclub Event Nursing / Care Home Event Private Party Retirement Party Theaters / Stage Trade Show / Exhibitions University / College Event Wedding Ceremony
I EXPANDED MY FINE ARTS, IN A PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL OF FILM AND ACTING, UNDER THE GUIDANCE
OF AL RUSIO, AN ACTOR WHO CO-STARRED IN MORE THAN 100 FEATURED FILMS.
HE HELPED TO GROOM ME IN THE FINE ARTS OF ACTING AND STAGE PRESENCE.
ANOTHER FACET OF MY TRAINING WAS WITH WEIST-BARRON SCHOOL OF TV &
Meet the Act
AFTER MY SHOWS I LIKE TO MEET AND GREET.
I WAS MOST FORTUNATE TO MEET AN EXCEPTIONAL VOCAL COACH, MISS CONNIE COX.
ONE OF HER STUDENTS INCLUDED NONE OTHER THAN OUR LEGENDARY
UNDER HER VOCAL GUIDANCE, SHE INSTRUCTED ME HOW TO SING PROPERLY,
VOCAL TECHNIQUES AND BREATH CONTROL. I LEARNED TO USE MORE OF MY DIAPHRAGM FROM RENOWNED OPERA SINGER EDWARD KINGINS.
THIS HAS ALL BEEN AN EDUCATIONAL JOURNEY FOR ME. SINGING MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY.
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
From: Rockford, Illinois
From: Gold Coast, Queensland
Pianist / Singer
From: Redbridge, London
Acoustic Guitarist / Vocalist
From: Perth, Scotland
Pianist / Keyboardist
From: Missoula, Montana
From: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Pianist / Singer
From: Florida, Colombia
Aerial Rope / Silk / Hoop Act
From: Guildford, South East
From: australia, New South Wales