Sanjin Banic Bane - Acoustic Guitarist / Vocalist |
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
1. Killing me softly - Fugees
2. I want it that way - Backstreet Boys
3. Everybody wants to rule the world - Tears for Fears
4. With arms wide open - Creed
5. Iris - Go Go Dolls
6. The Scientist - Coldplay
7. Paradise - Coldplay
8. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
9. I`m yours - Jason Mraz
10. Apologize - One Republic
11. Mad World - Gary Jules
12. Set fire to the rain - Adele
13. Rolling in the deep - Adele
14. Somebody I used to know - Gotye
15. Nothing else matters - Metallica
16. Wicked Game - Chris Isaac
17. Wish you were here - Pink Floyd
18. Ordinary World - Duran Dur ... an
19. Dust in the wind - Kansas
20. Radio Ga Ga - Queen
21. Crazy little thing called love - Queen
22. Hotel California - Eagles
23. Kiss from a rose - Seal
24. Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
25. Behind blue eyes - The Who
26. Eternal Flame - Bangles
27. Nights in white satin - Moody Blues
28. I still havent found(what i am looking for) - U2
29. With or without you - U2
30. One - U2.
31. Baby i love your way - Peter Frampton
32. Just the 2 of us - Bill Withers
33. Aint no sunshine - Bill Whiters
34. Diamante - Zucchero
35. Overdose d`amore - Zucchero
36. Halleluyah - Leonard Cohen
37. More than words - Extreme
38. Here i go again - Whitesnake
39. While my guitar gently wheepes - George Harrison
40. It s raining again - Supertramp
41. Dont dream it s over - Crowded House
42. Knocking on heavens door - Bob Dylan
43. Heaven - Bryan Adams
44. House of the rising sun - Animals
45. Green green grass of home - Tom Jones
46. Let it be - The Beatles
47. Hard day`s night - The Beatles
48. Change the world - Eric Clapton
49. Layla - Eric Clapton
50. Wonderfull tonight - Eric Clapton
51. Angels - Robbie Williams
52. Purple Rain - Prince
53. Breakfast at Tiffany`s - Deep Blue Something
54. Cocaine - J.J.Cale
55. After Midnight - J.J.Cale
56. Lucille - Little Richard
57. Rock me baby - B.B.King
58. Kiss - Prince
59. Superstition - Steve Wonder
60. Sweet Home Chicago - Blues Brothers
61. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
62. I feel good - James Brown
63. Light my fire - The Doors
64. Why did you do it - Stretch
65. The great balls of fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
66. Cant get enough - Bad Company
67. Save tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
68. I heard it through the grapevine - Creedence Clearwater Revival
69. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
70. Sailing - Christopher Cross
71. Use somebody - Kings of leon
72. Have you ever seen the rain/Bad moon rising - Creedence
73. Honkey tonkey woman - Rolling Stones
74. I got my mind set on you - George Harrison
75. In the ghetto - Elvis Presley
76. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
77. Freedom - George Michael
78. The Look - Roxette
79. Hush - Deep Purple
80. Whatever you want - Status Quo
81. Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs Robisnon
82. Boulevard of broken Dreams - Green Day
83. Wonderwall - Oasis
84. Rosanna - Toto
85. Africa - Toto
86. La bamba - Ritchie Valens
88. Volare - Gypsy Kings
89. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings
90. Every breathe you take - Police
91. I`m a believer - The Monkeys
92. Love me tender - Elvis Presley
93. Wild Wrold - Cat Stevens
94. Ring of fire - Johnny Cash
95. You shook me all night long - AC/DC
96. Looking back - Mike & The Mechanics
97. Englishman in New York - Sting
98. `74-`75 - The Connells
99. I cant dance - Genesis
100. Losing my religion - R.E.M.
101. Country Roads - John Denver
102. Soldier of fortune - Deep Purple
103. Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
104. Sitting on a dock of a bay - Otis Redding
105. Is this love - Whitesnake
106. I shot the sheriff - Bob Marley
107. Sway - Dean Martin
110. Colegiala - Rodolfo y su Tipica
111. Angie - Rolling Stones
112. Long train running - Doobie Brothers
113. Under the bridge - Red Hot Chili Pappers
114. Sex bomb - Tom Jones
115. Basket case - green day
116. Born to be wild - steppenwolf
117. Play that funky music - Wild Cherry
118. Message in a bottle - police
119. Ruby Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
120. Twist and shout - Isley Brothers
121. Lou Reed & The Velvet Underground - Perfect Day
122. Always on my mind - Elvis Presley
123. THE ROLLING STONES-Jumpin' Jack Flash
124. The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
125. Susanna - The Art Company
126. Mas Que Nada - Segio Mendes
127. Careless Whisper - Geroge Michael
128. Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
129. Wonderful Life - Black
130. I Love Rock & Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
131. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
132. My Sweet Lord - Gerge Harrison
133. Shine on you crazy diamond - Pink Floyd
Born on 21.04.1979 in Croatia, lives in Graz (Austria).
From an early age listening to diverse kind of music and absorbing diverse musical styles and directions thanks to the parents who are still musical "fanatics".
At 14 years old he started playing drums, but after a year transferred to the piano and keyboards, and is devoted to that instrument about 3 years .
The first guitar (classical) receives as a gift at age of 18 and then the world changes drastically. He falls in love with the guitar and to this day is her biggest fan, regardless of lack of notes and that he has not finished an ... y music school, but everything from the start was the result of refined hearing and independent work and persistence.
For 3 years after getting into the guitar he starts playing in various cover bands locally and abroad in Rovinj in Istria and performing at various festivals, guitar festivals and biker `s meetings etc.
The big turning point happened when he performed with his first copyrighted band "VE2" throughout all the country of Croatia and appeared on lot of TV and radio stations. Thanks to a tour with bands like „ATOMSKO SKLONIŠTE“ and „DIVLJE JAGODE“ (ex Yugoslavia most famous bands), his band gets its own space. It was even invited as a special guest on the former "Ðoserov Memorial" in Pula, played 2 times in TVORNICA (Zagreb), STEREO DVORANA (Rijeka) etc. etc.
Somewhere in the year 2006. Sanjin Banic turns to his solo work and moves into a professional music "water" and currently deals only with music and collaborates with the majority of the Croatian music scene and is engaged in the studio work and recording ... what for his copyright as per call for other artists in various other projects.
Since 2009 he expanded his sphere of action beyond Croatia and thanks to solo performances at clubs and shows as a guest connects with the wider music scene in Amsterdam and London.
From then he has been collaborating with names such as:
Michael Roach - President of the European Federation of blues (Cheltenham)
Johnny Mars - known as the world's "Jimy Hendrix" on the accordion (London)
Julius Green - ex PLATTERS!
Samir & Peter Bashir (Amsterdam)
Joep Berkenbosch - winner GROTE PREIJS VON NEDERLAND, guitarplayer and singer
Francisco Morales - (Amsterdam, London, ...)
Luis Ruben Diaz, ...
For several years Sanjin Banic was a regular guest of UmaGOblues festival in Umag (Croatia).
Sanjin has been in the last buzzer „ŽUJA GUITAR STAR“ ... in the national competition for playing electric guitar and won a respectable 3rd place out of over 150 applicants unprofessional and professional guitarists.
A jury was made up of mostly well-known and respected guitarists of the former Yugoslavia, such as Branko Bogunovic "PIF", Zele Lipovaca (Divlje Jagode), "Brada" (Psihomodo Pop), Vedran Bozic .
It is important to emphasize that Sanjin played in Memphis (USA) at the "30th
International Blues Challenge" as a representative of Croatia for the SOLO category held after the 5th Croatian Blues Challenge, where the official jury after his performance unanimously decided that it would be Sanjin the Croatian representative on the roof worldwide event that brings together representatives from all over the world!
The feedback was very positive and generated new valuable contacts and cooperation between USA / Canada - Croatia!
Also ... Sanjin played in Paris (France) at the big EUROMUSIC CONTEST on June 30th, 2014. He represented his country of Croatia in the big Finals at the famous DIVAN DU MONDE! Sanjin made it to the Finals through 40 countries in the whole Europe which is a big success for him but also for his country of Croatia cause he is the first one in history of Croatia who made it to the Finals in such a big competition for the whole Europe!
After 2 years Sanjin got the chance to perform again on the world famous INTERNATIONAL BLUES CHALLENGE in Memphis (USA) ... January 2016, where he represented his country of Croatia ... but this time with his band BEBLUE in the band category.
Sanjin established himself as a well known blues/rock guitarplayer and artist in Croatia (2 time Winner of Croatian Blues Challenge ... 1st in croatian history who has done that!) but even wider ... in Europe and USA!
Sanjin eventually fell in love with both electric and acoustic guitar so that his style may not be incorporated into a unique musical direction or style. In short words given ... he loves and plays rock, blues, jazz, fusion, soul, funky, latin ... it is the combination of all these styles and directions ... as for the electric and the acoustic guitar.
Sanjin still plays and makes music because that is what he know the best and loves it ... it will be for many, many more years ahead.
Anniversary Party Awards Ceremony Bar / Bat Mitzvah Birthday Party (Adult) Casinos Christening Christmas Party Club Party Cocktail Party / Drinks Reception Concerts / Tours Conference / Meeting Corporate Event Cruise Ships Dinner Party Festival / Outdoor Event Funeral/Memorial Service Grand Opening Party High School Reunion Hotel Event Jewish Wedding New Year's Eve Party Nightclub Event Private Party Product Launch / Promotion Prom Night Restaurant / Bar / Pub Event School Event Social Club Theaters / Stage Trade Show / Exhibitions Wedding Ceremony Wedding Cocktail/Drinks Reception Wedding Reception
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
From: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Other Comedy Act
From: Panama City Beach, Florida
Comedy Cabaret Magician
From: Denver, Colorado
From: Oxford, West Midlands
Pianist / Keyboardist
From: Richmond, London
From: Memphis, Tennessee
From: Atlanta, Georgia
From: Dallas, Texas
Tarot Card Reader
From: Stratford, London
From: Portland, Oregon