This Competition is Now Closed
Please see the bottom of this page for winner details
To celebrate the start of Spring and new beginnings, we are giving 10 lucky winners a totally FREE One-Year Entertainer's Profile Subscription. That gives you the chance to really boost your career and get all the jobs and bookings you've been dreaming about.
With your One-Year's Free Subscription you'll be able to:
1) Set up a beautiful, fully editable profile with all your promotional photos, videos and recordings
2) Be found and contacted direct by bookers in your area
3) Take unlimited bookings with no commission or additional fees
4) Have your own personal URL that you'll be able to use across all your promotional materials
5) Find and apply for as many of our jobs, gigs and auditions as you like, with no extra fees
Just think of the change one of these profiles will make to your career!
Read on to find out how to enter....
Here's How to Enter
#1 Take a selfie of your act, with an Easter or Spring theme, props or costumes. This can be anything from rabbits' ear, to easter eggs or lovely Spring flowers.
#2 Either join one of our Facebook groups and post your selfie to the page with a message, or PM us on our Facebook Main Page. Make sure you are already logged into Facebook and then click on these links to find the Musicians Group, Singers & Bands Group, Talent Spotlight, Cruise Group, Children's Entertainers Group, Magicians & Hypnotists Group or Dancers Group. You can also enter by emailing your selfie to email@example.com.
Activity starts on Facebook 9am 15th April. All entries must be in before 5pm on the 20th of April.
#3 We will choose the best 10 selfies and announce the winners on Monday 22nd April. We'll be posting the pics on our Main Page, in our Groups and on this page. We will PM all winners through Facebook requesting their email address so that we can contact them to set up their FREE one-year entertainer's profile subscription!
And if you aren't one of the lucky winners look out for our promotion on facebook the week after Easter.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Entertainers Worldwide Ltd. (company no. 08387733)] whose registered office is at Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Entertainers Worldwide and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above and all entires are through Facebook only.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 5 p.m. (GMT) on the 20th April 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as above
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 Year's Free subscription from the date of activation - Entertainers or Event Services profile.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by a panel of Entertainers Worldwide employees.
14. The 10 winners will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winners' names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Entertainers Worldwide Ltd. have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Entertainers Worldwide Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The 10 Lucky Winners of our Easter Selfie Competition are:
Salomé Luana Inchaurrondo
Adam Hoffman - Keep Calm and Book Us
Timothy Simpson - Bobbie Hatch