Brittney Jeptha - Production Singer | Cape Town, Western Cape
Country: South Africa
Based In: Cape Town, Western Cape
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
I cover a range of genres dating as far back as the Classical period, as well as a variety of Broadway hits, coupled with Disney songs for kids. I perform contemporary covers from the late 80's all the way up to hits of today.
1. You can't stop the beat - Hairspray
2. Mama Mia - Mama Mia
3. I'd give my life for you - Miss Saigon
4. Times are hard for dreamers - Amalie
5. No one else - Natasha Pierre and the great comet
6. The world must be bigger than an avenue - Irene
7. All that jazz - Chicago
8. Breathe - In the heights
9. World Burn - Mean girls
10. The life I never led - Sister Act
11. Don't rain on my parade - Funny girl
12. With you - Ghost the musical
13. Sing happy -Flora and the red Menace
14. Flowers - HadesTown
15. She used to be mine - Waitress
16. The history of wrong g ... uys - Kinky boots
17. Burn - Hamilton
18. Model behavior - Woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
19. Killer instinct - Bring it on
20. Nothing - A chorus line
21. I know things now - In the woods
1. Colours of the wind - Pocahontas
2. You got a friend in me - Toy Story
3. A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella
4. A whole new world - Aladdin
5. Perfect isn't easy - Oliver and company
6. I see the light - Tangled
7. How far I'll go - Moanna
8. Do you want to build a snow man - Frozen
9. Beauty and the beast - Beauty and the beast
10. God help the outcasts - The Hunchback of Notradam
11. Just around the riverbend - Pocahontas
12. Almost there - The princess and the frog
13. Part of your world - The little mermaid
14. Reflection - Mulan
15. When she loved me - Toy story
16. I won't say - Hurcules
17. Let it go - Frozen
19. When you wish apon a star - Pinocchio
20. Once apon a dream - Sleeping beauty
21. Full Highschool musical soundtrack
Contemporary - 80s
1. Last dance - Donna summers
2. I will always love you - Whitney Huston
3. Boogie Wonderland - Earth wind and fire
4. Respect - Aretha Franklin
5. Dancing Queen - Mama Mia
6. I'm every woman - Whitney Huston
7. Girls just want to have fun - Cyndi Lauper
8. What's love got to do - Tina Turner
9. How will I know - Whitney Houston
10. Ain't nobody - Rufus
Contemporary - 2000s
1. Oops - Britney Spears
2. Crazy in love - Beyonce
3. Rolling in the deep - Adele
4. Killing me softly - Lauryn Hill
5. If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
6. Break free - Ariana Grande
7. Ocean eyes - Billie Eilish
8. Shake it off - Taylor Swift
9. American boy - Estelle
10. Boogie tonight - Tweet
Brittney Jeptha is a singer, songwriter, actress, dancer and graduate from the New York Film Academy and is currently based in Cape Town.
She started singing from a very young age and was apart of the South African Youth Choir for four years. In 2012 she won her first singing competition, after her backtrack stopped on stage and she was forced to sing acapella.
"It was so embarrassing, but it won me the competition, so I'll do it again ha ha!"
Brittney achieved numerous awards in High school, including the vocal trophy for five consecutive years and a trophy for leadership to the c ... hoir, most devoted musician and for most outstanding achievements.
She performed all over Cape Town, including the Grand Arena, VnA Waterfront and the Cape Town City hall. She performed in front of the former premier of the Western Cape, Helen Zille. And was invited to tour the USA in 2017 as part of an ensemble with the South African Youth choir.
She partook in the Tygerberg Eisteddfod and achieved highest honours for all four years. She was choir leader at Fairbairn College for two years and is currently a mentor at the Inspired Stages program, inspiring kids from all over Cape Town to follow their dreams.
In 2018, after doing the IATS competition with the "Just You Agency", Brittney was invited by Kim Myers to attend the ARTS Convention in Orlando, Florida, USA, where she received 10 call backs from the likes of Sony Records, as well as Tyler Perry Studios. She was awarded First Place for Broadway singing and received a partial scholarship to study at the New York Film Academy.
She is currently working in the industry on new, original music and performing all over Cape Town as well as collaborating with local musicians and producers.
I have been performing on stage, since the age of 8 years old. I took piano lessons from the age of 12. I was the first member of the St Albans Ministry team in Goodwood. I took acting from the age of 9. I was the youngest mentor for the Inspired stages program. I was a prominent soloist of the South African Youth Choir , where I got invited to tour the USA as part of an ensemble. I received Cultural Colours, ( the highest level of achviements in High school).
Bar / Bat Mitzvah Birthday Party (Adult) Casinos Christening Christmas Party Cocktail Party / Drinks Reception Corporate Event Dinner Party Jewish Wedding Private Party Product Launch / Promotion Trade Show / Exhibitions
I took acting from a young age. I have 3 years of professional acting training.
Acting was apart of my course at the New York Film Academy, where I did a 1 year intensive programme.
I did modelling from a young age and took it seriously in 2018. I did photography and commercial modelling and was a finalist at my high school fashion show.
contact me at email@example.com
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
Song & Dance Act
From: Budapest, Hungary
Other Magic & Illusion Act
From: Indianapolis, Indiana
From: Greenbrier, Tennessee
From: Charlotte, North Carolina
From: Orlando, Florida
From: Huddersfield, Yorkshire and the Humber
From: Cape Town, United Arab Emirates
From: Atlanta, Georgia
From: Islington, London
From: Douglasville, Georgia