B-Boy Brent/Lightning/JediNinja - Street / Break Dancer | Cincinnati, Ohio(no reviews)
Based In: Cincinnati, Ohio
From: The price depends on
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
To obtain a position as a Professional Dancer, Breaking/B-Boying/B-Girling/Hip-Hop Dance Instructor, or a Personal Trainer using the talent, skills, and knowledge I have acquired through my education, experience, and training.
• B.S. in Exercise Science Morehead State University: Morehead, KY. (July 2004)
• A.A.S. in Applied Science Maysville Community College: Maysville, KY. (May 1996)
• Breaking/B-Boying/B-Girling/Hip-Hop Dance Instructor at Contemporary Dance Theater: Cincinnati, OH. (September
2011 to present).
• Danced ... in one of the opening performances for the Juvenile concert with artist Jason Anevski (JA The DragAn) at
Madison Theater: Covington, Ky. (5/17/2013).
• Macy’s Arts Sampler 2013 dance demo/performance at Contemporary Dance Theater with Murder Rock (Dance)
Crew and other Cincy Dancers: Cincinnati, OH. (2/9/2013).
• Personal Trainer: Trihealth Fitness and Health Pavilion: Cincinnati, OH. (September 2010 to October 2012).
• Fitness Specialist: Trihealth Fitness and Health Pavilion: Cincinnati, OH. (January 2009 to October 2012).
• Auditioned for Cirque Du Soleil (dance audition for the Michael Jackson show in Las Vegas) at Manhattan Ballroom
Dance: New York City, NY. (5/12/2012).
• Imagine…Create Show dance performance at Newport on the Levee produced by Julius Eclypse Jenkins with
Millennium Robots, 20/Twenty Cru, and Murder Rock (Dance) Crew: Newport, KY. (1/28/2012).
• Fountain Square Slam Concert Series dance performance with artist Mood and Murder Rock (Dance) Crew:
Cincinnati, OH. (7/2/2011).
• Auditioned for Cirque Du Soleil (dance audition) at Kirov Academy of Ballet: Washington, D.C. (6/3/2011).
• Auditioned for Paula Abdul’s Dance Show: Live To Dance at Center Staging Sound Check LA: Burbank, California (10/28/2010).
• Danced in one of the opening performances for Lupe Fiasco at Dayton Convention Center with Murder Rock (Dance) Crew, 20/Twenty Cru, Mighty Zulu Kingz, and Furious Styles Crew: Dayton, OH. (9/2/2010).
• City Nights Show performance at Telecommunications Board of Northern Kentucky with Murder Rock (Dance) Crew and 20/Twenty Cru: Covington, KY. (7/16/2010).
• Crossroads Community Church performance/party enhancing/assisted teaching with Jaron Joiner of Unlimited Styles Organization: Cincinnati, OH. (October 2009).
• Lloyd High School dance charity event/performance with Jaron Joiner and other Cincy Dancers: Erlanger, KY.
• Assisted Jaron Joiner with Macy’s Art Fund dance performance and teaching: Cincinnati, OH. (February 2009).
• Health/Fitness Specialist: Trihealth/Evendale Fitness Center: Cincinnati, OH. (October 2005 to December 2008).
• Member Representative/Floor Manager: Fitworks Fitness Center (Anderson location); Cincinnati, OH. (August 2004
to July 2005).
RELATED CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING:
• I have been learning and training in the Breaking/B-Boying style of dance for 7 years (started May 2006).
• I have been Dancing overall (mainly Hip-Hop) for 10-15 years.
• ACSM certified Health Fitness Specialist: American College of Sports Medicine (October 15, 2004 to present). (I can
personal train and teach dance/fitness related classes with this certification).
• CPR/First Aid/AED certified: American Heart Association (April 2004 to present).
• I have learned the Breaking/B-Boying/Hip-Hop style of dance by taking private lessons, classes, and workshops from
Professional Dancer Jaron Joiner and other Dance Instructors.
• I have also learned the Breaking/B-Boying/Hip-Hop style of dance from professional dance videos and from other
• Member of the (ACSM) American College of Sports Medicine (January 2004 to present).
• Currently a member of Murder Rock (Dance) Crew: Cincinnati, OH. (2010 to present).
• Currently a member of Unlimited Styles Organization (Jaron Joiner’s Dance Organization) (2011 to present).
• Attended the B-Boy Floor Phantom (Mighty Zulu Kingz) Breaking/B-Boying Dance Workshop: Fairborn, OH. (January
• Attended the Double Trouble Breaking/B-Boying Dance Workshop: Cincinnati, OH. (March 2010).
• Attended the Midwest Best Dance Crew/Shane Sparks Dance Workshop: Cincinnati, OH. (August 2009).
• Studied Shaolin Kung Fu (Martial Arts) for more than 3 years (not currently studying).
Wedding Reception Entertainment Birthday Party Entertainment Private Parties Corporate Events Cocktail Receptions Christening Entertainment Product Launches Trade Shows Christmas Party Events Bar Mitzvah Bat Mitzvah Gala Dinners Jewish Weddings After Dinner Entertainment.
I have a B.S. in Exercise Science. I am an ACSM certified Fitness Specialist and Personal Trainer. I currently have Professional Liability Insurance through ACSM.
Click here to view more Street & Break Dancers in Ohio
Browse all Entertainment Hire options!
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
Pianist / Keyboardist
From: New Orleans, Louisiana
Voice Over Artist
From: Nashua, New Hampshire
Frank Sinatra Tribute Act
From: Pompano Beach, Florida
Voice Over Artist
From: Kent, South East
From: Havana, Cuba
Adult Stand Up Comedian
From: New York City, New York
From: Jeffersonville, Indiana