TheStreets - Street / Break Dancer | Limassol, Cyprus
Based In: Limassol, Cyprus
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
Professional Dancer – I already studied Dance in Cyprus by attending lessons such as Ballet, Contemporary technique 1, Contemporary technique 2, Improvisation, Pilates, Yoga, Dancers Body and healthy practices and History of Dance. I also attended School for Latin such as Cha-cha, Tango, Salsa etc. I made also for one year basic moves on Break dancing and I have knowledge of flips and carton wheels. However my main dance techniques is Hip-hop/Street dance such as new school (which is my main technique), Popping, Krumping, Dancehall, Freestyle, Waacking, Vogue, Jerkin', Tatting, Locking, a li
... ttle bit of House and Dancing on heels.
Personal Details: My name is Kyriakos Loizou and I am 28 years old. I am originally from Cyprus and I am living in Limassol. I already finished High school with very good grades and I studied already at the University of Nicosia BA Dance Bachelor for one year. My nationality is Cypriot but at the same time I speak, write and read fluent English and Greek and can communicate well with people. I also got accepted attend the DDS (Diploma in Dance Studies) Graduate Degree at Trinity Laban in London, UK. One of my dreams is to acting ,dancing and modeling in big companies and sing as well and get i
... n touch even more with this part of Performing Arts/Industry. My stage name is The Streets and my email Address is email@example.com.
Education and skills :
* I have already done my Workshops by Kyriakos Loizou. ( Teaching other people)
* Hip-hop Dancer – From when I was a child I grew up to work and give a lot of attention on this type of Dance. This dance is what attracted to me the most and I find it very passionate and it’s important to me by learning every day new moves. In the last 10 years till today I have given my time, effort, and love towards this specific type of dance which is of course Hip-hop. I have attended many competitions and Battles in my own country and also have experience for performances an ... d to be in a crew too. I am already in 3 previous music videos and I already teached 3 years in a dance school. I have attented many competitions and Battles in my own country and have experience for performances too and to be in a crew as well.
* Hip-hop Choreographer -
• I used to teach Hip-hop classes for 2 years in a Ballet Academy people age ranges from 5 years old to 18 years old. At the end of the year when we had the last performance I made the idea of the Hip-hop performance and the choreography part.
• I teached Hip-hop in a Gym for one year to people age ranged from 10 years to 25 years old. I had also a crew there for one year by the name “KND Crew” with 7 people who participated and we attended some competitions in this time of year.
* Workshops - I attended many workshops of different styles of hip-hop with many known artists such as Loucas Kosmides (Winner of "so you think you can dance" Greece) and dancer of Michael Jackson in Circus de Solei, MAESTRO (Locking Choreographer), "Wanted crew" workshops and winners of battle of the year and many others. I aslo did a workshop teaching kids, teenagers and adults.
* I am already in 3 previous music videos.
1. Tisha - Leto
2. SoundExtra - Get Wasted
3. Aimi D - Smiley Face
* I also took part in a TV Show in Cyprus called GET ON STAGE 2 - 2010
*So You Think You Can Dance Greece 2017 - Bootcamp - Top 70
Bar / Bat Mitzvah Birthday Party (Adult) Casinos Christening Christmas Party Cocktail Party / Drinks Reception Corporate Event Dinner Party Jewish Wedding Private Party Product Launch / Promotion Trade Show / Exhibitions
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
Aerialist / Acrobat
From: Portland, Oregon
From: Bordeaux, France
Adult Stand Up Comedian
From: Acton, London
From: Woking, South East
From: Canberra, New South Wales
From: Moreno Valley, California
From: Balneario Camboriu, Brazil
Voice Over Artist
From: Reading, South East
Classical / Spanish Guitarist
From: Geneva, Australian Capital Territory