Pavel Spichak - Trumpeter | Seattle, Washington(1 Review)
Based In: Seattle, Washington
Like what you see?Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
Pavel has performed for over thousands of audiences in his 16-year career. He was lead trumpet and section leader for the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Band, who played across the United States at national parades, state fairs, community concerts, and for the President of the United States. He performed in the 2015 Monterey Jazz Festival, and recorded a jazz album that same year entitled "Show Me!" as part of Central Washington University's premier jazz ensemble. He played in multiple Beatles and Led Zeppelin tribute concerts whilst section leader in the Synergia Northwest Orchestra. He has played
... for multiple Broadway shows and headliners in over sixteen countries with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and in the Leavenworth Musical Theater. He was also a former trumpet player for the Vancouver-based band The Paperboys. He currently resides in Bellevue, and performs with the Mexican band "Banda Vagos".
Pavel is a graduate of Central Washington University, holding a Bachelor's degree in Wind Performance. He is also a graduate of the Naval School of Music at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, holding a Certified Marine Corps Musician certificate, as well as certificates for outstanding musical achievement and a Meritorious Mast as recognition for being in the top three percent of his graduating class.
Reviews (1 Review)
• March 16th-17th, 2018: St. Patrick’s Day Concert and Parade; Approximate attendance (AA): 50,000
• March 14th, 2018: Concert performance for POTUS; AA: 2,000
• March 3rd, 2018: Laguna Beach Parade; AA: 4,000
• July 18th, 2017: “American Voices” Concert at Big Bear Performing Arts Center; AA: 600
• July 12th, 2017: Concert at Furman Park in Downey, CA; AA: 400
• July 4th, 2017: San Diego County Fair; AA: 3,000
• July 4th, 2017: Coronado Island Independence Day Parade; AA: 11,000
• Sept. 18-20, 2015: Monterey Jazz Festival; AA: 120,000
• April 2015: ... Whistler Cantando Festival; AA: 2,000
• July 2015: 17th Annual Jazz In The Valley Festival; AA: 1,500
LEAD TRUMPET | ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL | SEPTEMBER 2018 – JANUARY 2020
• Lead trumpet player of the High Seas Horns onboard the Independence of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, and Harmony of the Seas, delivering inspired performances for thousands of audiences across the world in multiple venues.
• Crowd Management Team Leader/Member, in charge of directing cruise guests to safety in case of an emergency.
MUSICIAN | UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS | NOVEMBER 2016 - JULY 2018
• Lead trumpet player and section leader in the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Band, performing across the country in multiple parades, ceremonies, and concerts in service to the United States and for the betterment of communities nationwide.
• Assistant to Head Librarian: catalogued, organized, and managed online catalog of over 10,000 musical selections, ranging in style and format of entry.
TRUMPETER | THE PAPERBOYS | JUNE 2015 – AUG. 2015
• Improvised and collaborated with lead singer for multiple community outreach opportunities across the United States and Canada.
LEAD TRUMPET | LEAVENWORTH THEATER ORCHESTRA | JUNE 2013 – AUG. 2014
• Head of instrumental section for over two different productions, with over thirty performances of well-known popular selections.
Wedding Reception Entertainment Birthday Party Entertainment Private Parties Corporate Events Cocktail Receptions Christening Entertainment Product Launches Trade Shows Christmas Party Events Gala Dinners After Dinner Entertainment Cruise Ships Commercial
Related Blog posts...
Our Latest Members!
Acoustic Guitarist / Vocalist
From: Manchester, North West England
Classical / Spanish Guitarist
From: Islington, London
From: Kingston upon Thames, London
From: Athens, Greece
Beatles Tribute Band
From: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber
Tarot Card Reader
From: West Hollywood, California
From: larvik, Norway
From: Camden Town, London
Clean Stand Up Comedian
From: Oak Park, Michigan
Country & Western Band
From: Houston, Texas