Debla, International Soloist - Female Singer | London, London(no reviews)
Based In: London, London
Fees: £200/day or minimum of 2250$ a month worldwide with flights, accommodation and meals included
Like what you see?Contact Me / Request a QuoteClick here to request a quote for your upcoming event!
Elegant and sensual performance, with a 40/50's retro style.
1. Amy Wine house What it is
2. Joe Cocker You are so beautiful
3. Jamie Cullum What a difference a day makes
4. Michael Bubble Tell me quando quando quando
5. Gilda Put the blame on Mame
6. Jamiroquay Falling
7. Adele I will always love you
8. Lianne La Havas No Room for doubt
9. Amy Winehouse Love is a losing game
10. Amy Winehouse Just Friends
11. Don’t you worry about a thing
12. You are the sunshine of my life
13. Isn’t she lovely?
14. Knocks me off my feet
15. Michael Bubble cover of You and I (Stevie Wonder)
16. Sade: any
17. Norah Jones : any
18. He is my man
... 19. Erykah badu AD 2000
20. Corinne Ray Baile Like a star
21. Madeleine Peroix Once in a while
22. Mercedes Sosa Gracias a la vida
23. Billie Holiday Blue Moon
24. Dream a little dream of me
25. At last Etta James
26. Fly me to the moon
27. The way you look tonight
28. My funny Valentine
29. Lovely Day
30. Day in and day out
31. Baby won’t you please come home
32. They can’t take that away from me
34. Para ver as meninas
35. Smile (Kirk Franklin) Bayle and David Cover
36. Over the rainbow
37. Georgia on my mind
38. All of me John Legend
41. Put your records on
42. Cheek to cheek
43. The look of love
44. Moon River
45. I am singing in the rain
46. Senza fine – Gino Paoli
47. La vie en rose (English Version)
48. The Way You Look Tonight - Ella Fitzgerald
49. Volare - Dean Martin
50. Feeling good
51. Cry me a rive
52. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
53. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
54. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
55. Yesterday - Beatles
56. Can’t Take My Eyes off You
57. Say something, I giving up on you - The big great world con Cristina Aguilera
58. Body and Soul – Latin bossanova or jazz Billie Holiday or both
59. Russian roulette Rihanna
60. Love me tender – Elvis Presley
61. Oh no they can't take that away from me -Billie Holiday
62. Someone to watch over me- Chet Baker
63. Since I fell for you – Michael Bolton
64. Jealous, Labrinth
65. So sorry
Debla, meaning Goddess in the ancient Gypsy dialect of Calo, is a romantic song of the flamenco jondo. It is also the name of Debla, a Spanish born singer currently residing in London. She comes from an internationally famous dynasty of flamenco artist’s. Her grandfather was the great flamenco singer Rafael Romero El Gallina, her mother the flamenco dancer and singer Luisa Romero and her aunt Eulalia Romero La Gallina was the longest known flamenco singer.
Heavily influenced by her heritage, she has mastered her art through studies at the Dance and Music Ateneo of Málaga, and work with Sus ... ana Cortes although she is mainly a self-taught artist.
To Debla, music was always more than just a necessity of life: it is the way in which she channels her expressive and communicative ability. As a child she could not resist the temptation to get on stage.
Her songwriting is influenced by Jazz, Soul, R&B, Pop and Flamenco. While jazz and soul are where her heart lies, her versatile voice glides smoothly through different styles like neo soul, R&B, Latin and Spanish music, chill out and deep house, always venturing into new styles and collaborations. Debla is a quick study, and easily draws on inspiration to deliver the most from each verse of every song.
Starting out as a lead singer in bands “Soundlovers” and “Soul Galaktik“. Debla has participated in Festivals such as the Festival of Huelva, the Festival of Reus, and the Malaga Film Festival and has also participated in different projects and gigs for the Full Moon XXI Cultural Association while working on multiple openings and private events.
Debla has now continued with a solo career in London, collaborating and working on music that speaks to her soul. She had had the fortune of working with renowned artists such as Roberto Cantero the Chambao’s saxophonist and Chico Fargas, the Mayte Martin’s percussionist on her first demo. The music is a heady mix of jazz and soul with lyrics of heartbreak, love and passion.
Her unique, emphatic, velvety and elegant voice, takes us back to where her soul inhabits, to the world of warm colours and scents, where time stands still and music and rhythm is felt within the heart.
Jazz and soul professional singer with experience in Spain and London.
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, London
Stage 3, London
Buda Bar, Marbella, Spain
El Alabardero, Marbella, Spain
Private and Cultural Events
Malaga Film Festival
Festival of Huelva, Spain
the Festival of Reus, Catalonia, Spain
Hotel residency Cruises Wedding Reception Entertainment Birthday Party Entertainment Private Parties Corporate Events Cocktail Receptions Christening Entertainment Product Launches Trade Shows Christmas Party Events Bar Mitzvah Bat Mitzvah Gala Dinners Jewish Weddings After Dinner Entertainment.
English, Spanish, Italian spoken languages.
Also Performs As
Wedding Singers - click here to view
Related Blog posts...
United Kingdom , North of England
Steel Drum Band
Pianist / Keyboardist
Yorkshire, North of England
Function / Party Band
Santa Fe, Argentina
Worthing, South East
BIRMINGHAM , Midlands