- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (27)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (2)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (65)
- Advice & Tips (2)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Children’s Entertainers (5)
- Children’s Entertainment (1)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (21)
- Close-Up Magicians (2)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (42)
- Dance (1)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (73)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (36)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (1)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (38)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (246)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (1)
- musicians (4)
Being a Children’s Entertainer is almost certainly a ‘calling’ – you either love it and live for it or leave this career path pretty quickly. It’s amazing, fulfilling, delightful, exhausting, frustrating, very simple and very com...
How to Attract Corporate Entertainment Bookers Corporate Entertainment is where the big money is. It may not suit every entertainment act, but if you’ve never considered this market before then you’re missing out on some very large book...
With the Summer Holidays on the horizon, many of us are looking for fun days out with our kids… Here’s one you may not have thought of, which has a huge range of fun-packed pursuits that the whole family will love – Digg...
Whether you’re living in a small apartment, or you’ve got a dedicated room for music in your home, it’s not hard for our instrument collections and related gear to become a tangled-up mess that becomes harder and harder to understand....
Planning the perfect wedding is invariably an exciting and occasionally intense time! It registers as one of life’s most stressful events along with bereavement, the arrival of a baby, and moving house… You’ll know that ...
Find out what you need to know before your gig with our guest blog from the ISM… Whether it’s your very first paid gig or you’re a performing veteran, you need to make sure that you’re prepared. See the following check lis...
It’s Spring and a time for new beginnings, so it’s just the right moment to review your act, freshen it up and start thinking about all those opportunities you could be grabbing during the sunnier months. To help get you started we’...
When organising your own wedding, planning can become stressful and overwhelming. Following the thrill of announcing the engagement you’ll be surprised how quickly the time passes, so the better informed you are, the better prepare...