- Children’s Party Ideas (22)
- Party Ideas (35)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (54)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (242)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
It’s never too early to start planning your amazing Christmas party. Whether you’re holding a big at-home celebration to bring family & friends together, in charge of organising an office Christmas party or just planning a smaller K...
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’...
Planning your wedding is an exciting and busy time and sometimes it can be quite easy to overlook planning the wedding entertainment, especially if you are taking care of everything else, from the venue and the dress to your menu. Although...
Whether or not music is an integral part of your life, the songs selected for your wedding day are of utmost importance. Guests typically will remember two things from their wedding day. First is if the food was good. The second is whether...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
Tribute bands are one of our most popular entertainment bookings – and no surprise, when they bring so much fun and energy to your event, along with songs that everyone will know and love. You can search for a Tribute Band near you a...
There really is nothing quite so magical as prom! The excitement, the dresses, the themes, the friendships and fun – it’s a right of passage and a coming of age and should be something you remember forever. There are so many possib...
The Complete Guide to Hiring a Dancer or Dance Act When it comes to live entertainment, Dancers and Dance acts bring an energy and excitement like no other. There are many different types of Dancers for hire, and that makes this type of per...
Comedy is the best way to put a smile on people’s faces – young or old, whatever their interests, everyone enjoys a good laugh. That’s why comedy is a great entertainment option for so many kinds of events. But how do you ...
Your Complete Guide to Booking a Circus Entertainer or Speciality Act If you’re looking for something a bit different to create a great atmosphere and get all your guests talking, a circus or speciality act is the added sparkle you...