Mentalists & Mind Readers for Hire in New Brunswick, Canada

Option 1. Choose from our Mentalists & Mind Readers in New Brunswick below & contact directly.

Option 2. Request a range of free quotes from available New Brunswick Mentalists & Mind Readers. Get Quotes!

Jeff Newman - Mentalist / Mind Reader Calgary, Alberta
Jeff Newman
Available in New Brunswick
Based in: Calgary, Alberta
  (13 Reviews)
Virtual Service Available
Jeff Newman will mess with your head. He will influence your thoughts. He’ll predict what you'll do before you even know you’re doing it. He will even read your mind. He’ll fool you badly, and you’ll love every minute of it.... (more)
View Full Profile Request a Quote
Mega Magic - Magician Mike D'Urzo - Mentalist / Mind Reader Toronto, Ontario
Mega Magic - Magician Mike D'Urzo
Available in New Brunswick
Based in: Toronto, Ontario
  (1 Review)
From: $3500
Virtual Service Available
International Award Winning Illusionist, Magician & Mentalist! Winner of the Canadian "Entertainer of the Year" by the Canadian Event Industry Awards and the 8 time "Performer of the Year" award by Festivals & Events Ontario!... (more)
View Full Profile Request a Quote
Spidey Mentalist/Hypnotist - Mentalist / Mind Reader Montrea, Quebec
Spidey Mentalist/Hypnotist
Available in New Brunswick
Based in: Montrea, Quebec
  (no reviews)
Acclaimed mentalist/hypnotist from NBC's America's Got Talent, Discovery Channel, Entertainment Tonight, SyFy, TruTV, CW. One of the top touring mentalist/hypnotists in North America.... (more)
View Full Profile Request a Quote
Mentalist Ryan Edwards - Mentalist / Mind Reader Canada, Ontario
Mentalist Ryan Edwards
Available in New Brunswick
Based in: Canada, Ontario
  (no reviews)
LIMITLESS - is a Mentalism show where it looks at the urban myth that humans only use 10% of our brain. I show whats possible if you unleash the power of the other 90%.... (more)
View Full Profile Request a Quote
Want To Receive A Range of Quotes From Available Mentalists & Mind Readers?
Jeff Richards - Mentalist / Mind Reader Regina, Saskatchewan
Jeff Richards
Available in New Brunswick
Based in: Regina, Saskatchewan
  (1 Review)
Jeff Richards is inviting you to venture into the unknown territory of the human mind. Using a finely tuned intuitive ability, psychology and showmanship - Jeff Richards provides an entertainment experience that pushes the envelope of what is possible.... (more)
View Full Profile Request a Quote
Are You a Mentalist / Mind Reader?

+Virtual Services

+Quick Search

+Advanced Search

Want To Receive A Range Of Quotes From Mentalists & Mind Readers?

Simply fill out the form below to start receiving quotes for your event in minutes!
(Note: As we are not an Agency you deal directly with the Mentalist / Mind Reader & pay zero agency fees)

As Entertainers Worldwide is a directory, we do not add any fees onto your booking. You deal directly with the act. By clicking 'Send Message' you agree to our Terms & Conditions.

Related Blog posts...

Hiring a Wedding Magician – Tips & Advice
Booking a Magician for your Wedding Hiring a Magician for your wedding is the perfect ice-breaker for your guests. There are several types of Magicians available including ...
Mentalism – The Magic of Mind Reading
What Does a Mentalist Do? If you haven’t heard of this particular genre before, a Mentalist is someone who combines close-up magic, comedy and mind manipulation to create ...
Entertainment Options for a Magic Lover
Do you have a magic fan in your family or close circle of friends?  If you are planning an event for them, such as birthday party or perhaps you are the magic fan and organising ...
Entertainment your Guests Certainly Won’t be Expecting!
If you love planning events and tend to arrange many throughout a year, it can get a little difficult to keep coming up with new and exciting entertainment ideas to wow your ...
Interactive Entertainment to Get Your Guests Talking
There is nothing worse than spending the time to plan an event and book entertainment for your guests to sit on chairs and isolate themselves.  Here at www.EntertainersWorldwide.com ...
Plan Ahead – Even More Halloween Entertainment Inspiration
It is hard to believe that Halloween is already approaching but it is never too early to get your Halloween party entertainment sorted!  With a month left to get everything ...
Wedding Reception Entertainment and Music Ideas for the Evening
Getting married is one of the most exciting, yet nerve-wracking days of your life.  Once your ceremony and wedding breakfast is over, you’ll be feeling more relaxed and ...
Perfect Entertainment for a Hen Party
It’s the wedding season and there are plenty of women out there planning their hen parties.  Gone are the days where girls head to their local pub or club – now there ...
Search Now or Contact Us for Help Booking Your Entertainment! Search NowContact Us
Need Help?

Want us to send you inspiration for your Wedding, Kid's Party or Event?