Mentalist Ryan Edwards - Mentalist / Mind Reader | Canada, Ontario

(no reviews)5.0
Country: Canada
Based In: Canada, Ontario
Performs: Worldwide
From: $1500
Ryan offers a wide variety of shows to make any event you're hosting the best event ever! Whether you're looking for a full production stage show or looking for some entertainment during your cocktail hour Ryan has it covered.
: 905-515-XXXX Click here to reveal
full number

When contacting this member, please state that you are viewing their Entertainers Worldwide profile.
Request a Quote
Share this Page:
Profile Views: 302
Report this profile

Show Description

This is just one of four different shows Ryan offers
LIMITLESS - You may have heard it said that we only use 10% of our brain? Ryan Edwards has figured out how to unleash the power of the other 90%. Our brains are said to be a human CPU. They carry out our instructions by performing complex arithmetics, logistics, and controlled input and output functions in a matter of seconds. But what else can our brains do!? Can we control every beat of our heart, move objects, control electronics, or the invisible sound waves all around us? Limitless is the story of how Ryan uses his brain in ways mos ...

Biography

Growing up Ryan knew that he wasn't like most children, but the true extent of these differences weren't yet clear. He knew that he struggled in some places where others didn't. As a student with ADD, he was frustrated with the feeling of being behind his fellow classmates, but there were other areas where he excelled. Even early on, before his love of magic truly blossomed, he felt like he could read people better than most, and that was where his interest in magic began. 
Ryan's brain had always worked differently, and growing up he was able to watch the worlds top performers and br ...

Reviews     (no reviews)

Experience

Ryan is regarded as one of the best thinkers and performers of Magic and Mentalism in the World! He has used his skills to consult and perform on tv shows on NBC, the CW, Tru Tv, the Syfy Network, the Space Network, Yes TV and CHCH.

Suitable for

Casinos Christmas Party Cocktail Party / Drinks Reception Corporate Event Cruise Ships Dinner Party Private Party Product Launch / Promotion Trade Show / Exhibitions


Virtual Services Offer

Mentalist Ryan Edwards Virtual Show

During these unprecedented times Ryan has taken his Mentalism show virtual by creating an interactive show for everyone watching! Ryan reads your mind right through your screen just as he would if you were in the same room. This show will get everyone involved and even teaches you a demonstration you can show your friends and loved ones. What makes it even better is the show is perfect for any size group from 3-1000! So whether you're having a corporate team building event, planning your staff Christmas party, or just having a fun family night this show is the perfect solution and will give you plenty to talk about.

Related Blog posts...

Hiring a Wedding Magician – Tips & Advice
Booking a Magician for your Wedding Hiring a Magician for your wedding is the perfect ice-breaker for your guests. There are several types of Magicians available including ...
Mentalism – The Magic of Mind Reading
What Does a Mentalist Do? If you haven’t heard of this particular genre before, a Mentalist is someone who combines close-up magic, comedy and mind manipulation to create ...
Entertainment Options for a Magic Lover
Do you have a magic fan in your family or close circle of friends?  If you are planning an event for them, such as birthday party or perhaps you are the magic fan and organising ...
Entertainment your Guests Certainly Won’t be Expecting!
If you love planning events and tend to arrange many throughout a year, it can get a little difficult to keep coming up with new and exciting entertainment ideas to wow your ...
Interactive Entertainment to Get Your Guests Talking
There is nothing worse than spending the time to plan an event and book entertainment for your guests to sit on chairs and isolate themselves.  Here at www.EntertainersWorldwide.com ...
Plan Ahead – Even More Halloween Entertainment Inspiration
It is hard to believe that Halloween is already approaching but it is never too early to get your Halloween party entertainment sorted!  With a month left to get everything ...
Wedding Reception Entertainment and Music Ideas for the Evening
Getting married is one of the most exciting, yet nerve-wracking days of your life.  Once your ceremony and wedding breakfast is over, you’ll be feeling more relaxed and ...
Perfect Entertainment for a Hen Party
It’s the wedding season and there are plenty of women out there planning their hen parties.  Gone are the days where girls head to their local pub or club – now there ...
Looking for a different type of entertainment? Search NowContact Us
Need Help?

Want us to send you inspiration for your Wedding, Kid's Party or Event?