If you are in charge of planning a charity ball, you might have the venue and caterers already sorted but have you thought about the different types of entertainment you could hire in order to give your guests a fantastic evening? We have so many different entertainers listed with us on our website and we are sure you will find the perfect choice for your event.
Check out our top 30 entertainment ideas for charity balls to give you some inspiration…
- Hire a Function and Party Band to liven things up and get your guests up onto the dance floor!
- A Close-Up Magician is the perfect entertainment as they work around the room and perform illusions to small groups of people.
- Give your guests a little memento by hiring a Caricaturist to sketch funny drawings of each guest within a couple of minutes.
- For a Ladies charity ball, why not surprise your guests with a Michael Bublé Tribute Act?
- Turn up the heat with a Belly Dancer who will dance around the room and possibly teach your guests how to belly dance too!
- For an elegant sit-down dinner or cocktail charity ball, why not book a String Quartet to perform beautiful instrumental music at your event?
- Aerialists and Acrobats will add visual impact at your charity ball as they perform high in the air!
- Add some Jazz by hiring a saxophonist to perform individually and play warm, rich sounds.
- If you have children attending your charity ball, why not book a children’s entertainer to keep them happy?
- Big bands and orchestras will give an outstanding performance for a charity ball with plenty of impact!
- Choose a Stage Illusionist to give a jaw-dropping performance on stage and give your guests a night to remember.
- Instrumentalists such as Cellists can perform instrumental versions of modern hits of classical pieces too.
- To advertise your charity and collect donations, have you thought about hiring Stilt Walkers dressed in colourful costumes?
- Keep your guests guessing and hire a lookalike to mingle with them, such as Gordon Ramsey or Daniel Craig!
- Male singers are very versatile and will give the perfect musical performance.
- Another fantastic entertainment idea to keep children amused is to hire a clown!
- If your charity ball is around Christmas time, why not look at booking carol singers to perform for your guests?
- For something unusual, Karaoke DJ’s will not only play popular tracks, but mix in a bit of Karaoke which your guests will volunteer for!
- Switch things up a bit and book a Steel Drum Band to bring the Caribbean to your event.
- Acoustic bands bring a beautiful sound to any event without the need for electronics.
- Put on a spectacular and let an Illusionist perform daring illusions on stage to your whole party.
- Enjoy the performance from a Mariah Carey tribute act who will wow everyone with some of Mariah’s popular hits.
- Add humour to your event and look at hiring comedy singers to perform similar to the style of Tim Minchin and Kevin Wilson.
- When the sun starts to set, book a fire performer to juggle with fire, eat it and perform other stunts using fire!
- Ventriloquists can add a comical element to your event and provide unusual entertainment too!
- Turn up the heat with a Rat Pack Show and let these crooners win over your guests in style.
- The music of a flute is simply magical, so why not hire a flautist to perform during your charity ball?
- Look at booking a tribute band to perform popular tracks from your favourite band, including Abba, Bruce Springsteen or Queen!
- Turn back the clock and hire an Elvis tribute act to bring some Rock and Roll to your event.
- A children’s magician is another way to keep children busy while the adults raise money at your charity ball!
We hope these ideas have inspired you and helped you decide which entertainment would be best for your upcoming Charity Ball. We have even more entertainment ideas over on our website, www.EntertainersWorldwide.com so if you are still undecided, browse through our categories and find the perfect entertainment!
Want to Save Time When Booking Your Entertainment? Sit back, relax and have your Entertainment contact you! By adding a post to our website e.g. ‘Function and Party Band required for Charity Ball on August 16th’, our available acts will contact you by email. Look at the Entertainer’s publicity, decide which is your favourite and contact them directly! The entire service is completely free of charge. Tell us what entertainment you are looking for now and we will do the rest! Contact us.