- Children’s Party Ideas (10)
- Party Ideas (3)
- Uncategorised (2)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (70)
- Advice & Tips (7)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (47)
- Children’s Entertainers (8)
- Children’s Entertainment (4)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (23)
- Close-Up Magicians (2)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (43)
- Dance (1)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ▼Entertainers Advice and Help (59)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (5)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (47)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (245)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (1)
- musicians (4)
Category Archives: Get More Gigs Guides
Things are changing by the day for the Entertainment industry and it can be hard to keep up with what you are able to do in terms of work and gigs. We see what types of jobs and gigs are out there everyday, and we’re starting to see some...
How to Make the Most of Now: Help for Entertainers during Covid-19 There’s no doubt that for many of us, even if we’ve been lucky enough to stay well, the last month has been ‘strange’ at the very least. For some it’s also been v...
How to Make Your Dream Career a Reality: A Life Coach Tells All The entertainment industry is a wonderful, magical and incredible world to work in, but let’s be honest, it can be tough at times. And while we all start our careers with b...
Making it as an entertainer is a dream come true, but to keep the gigs rolling in we need to stay ahead of the competition, stay fresh and feel inspired. To fire up your imagination and make good use of all that Summer energy we’ve come u...
Being a Children’s Entertainer is almost certainly a ‘calling’ – you either love it and live for it or leave this career path pretty quickly. It’s amazing, fulfilling, delightful, exhausting, frustrating, very simple and very com...
How to Attract Corporate Entertainment Bookers Corporate Entertainment is where the big money is. It may not suit every entertainment act, but if you’ve never considered this market before then you’re missing out on some very large book...
It’s Spring and a time for new beginnings, so it’s just the right moment to review your act, freshen it up and start thinking about all those opportunities you could be grabbing during the sunnier months. To help get you started we’...
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
Working as a Wedding Entertainer is the most joyful, exhausting, exhilarating and wonderful profession. Equally, providing Wedding Event Services, such as mobile bars, photography or firework displays for the big day are also central to wh...
What’s the busiest and best time of year for Entertainers? That’s right, Christmas and New Year! Every year we see a big spike in bookers visiting our website looking for acts like yours – fabulous singers, high-energy bands, mesm...