- Children’s Party Ideas (15)
- Party Ideas (21)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (4)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (75)
- Advice & Tips (8)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (48)
- Children’s Entertainers (9)
- Children’s Entertainment (8)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (25)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ▼Entertainers Advice and Help (81)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (8)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (53)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (247)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (2)
- musicians (4)
Category Archives: Entertainers Advice and Help
What does Boris’ Roadmap mean for live entertainment in England? With Boris’ Roadmap announcement we do at last have an idea of the key dates and changes that indicate when we will be able to return to performing at live events in ...
What photos, videos & text do you really need to sell yourself as a singer, dancer, band, musician, magician or other entertainment act? What are the must-haves if you want to get bookings, gigs and auditions? We see thousands of new p...
It’s time to Kick-Start your Entertainment Career… Well, 2020 is finally gone (…don’t let the door hit you on the way out…) and 2021 is here! We may not be out of the woods yet, some of us are still in lockdown, but things ar...
8 Ways to Give Christmas 2020 Extra Sparkle 2020 has been a year like no other and for many of us it has been all about trying to find ways to stay close to the ones we love, while being apart. That’s why we think this Christmas should be...
The good news is that we are finally at a point where, for many areas, events and entertainment booking have begun to start up again. Larger gathering are allowed as long as social distancing guidelines are being followed. As a result, man...
Things are changing by the day for the Entertainment industry and it can be hard to keep up with what you are able to do in terms of work and gigs. We see what types of jobs and gigs are out there everyday, and we’re starting to see some...
30 Uplifting Songs Playlist & Download Let’s face it it’s been a strange few months and pretty tough for some – so we thought it was time to get some happy! Just click on the playlist and get smiling… For all you Entertainers, ...
How to Make the Most of Now: Help for Entertainers during Covid-19 There’s no doubt that for many of us, even if we’ve been lucky enough to stay well, the last month has been ‘strange’ at the very least. For some it’s also been v...
For singers, your voice is your instrument, your tool, your gift and your livelihood – what could be more important than keeping it in tip top condition! To help you maintain great voice health and make sure you perform at your best,...
How to Make Your Dream Career a Reality: A Life Coach Tells All The entertainment industry is a wonderful, magical and incredible world to work in, but let’s be honest, it can be tough at times. And while we all start our careers with b...