- Children’s Party Ideas (26)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (14)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (15)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (36)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ▼Entertainers Advice and Help (92)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (13)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (255)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Category Archives: Entertainers Advice and Help
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
If you run or are part of a wedding band, you will know how important it is to get more gigs and get noticed. So many bands appear and part ways so often and that is because they simply aren’t getting the gigs! One of the most important ...
Get Your Performance 100% Booking Ready and Stay at the Top of Your Game Reviewing and renewing your performance and offering are vital to getting those all-important bookings. You may have been doing well and getting all the bookings you n...
Help Musicians is a charity that loves music and that has been working hard to make a meaningful difference to the lives of musicians across the UK for the past 100 years. We offer a lifetime of support when it’s needed most. We know how ...
What’s the busiest and best time of year for Entertainers? That’s right, Christmas and New Year! In November and December every year we see a big spike in bookers visiting our website looking for entertainers like you – sensationa...
Things have been on the up for many of us over the past few months, with easing or discontinuing of social restrictions – but for all of us who depend on entertainment bookings, it’s been a rough 18 months. We know how much getting...
What would you like your next testimonial to say about your service? For most of us we would want it to say that our act or service was outstanding, that we made the booker’s event enjoyable and memorable, made their guests smile an...
Visualization techniques to mentally prepare for auditions & gigs Performing is the absolute BEST feeling in the world…it fills you with energy and makes you thrill with excitement. But the lead up to your big audition, entertainment...
What does Boris’ Roadmap mean for live entertainment in England? With Boris’ Roadmap announcement we do at last have an idea of the key dates and changes that indicate when we will be able to return to performing at live events in ...
What photos, videos & text do you really need to sell yourself as a singer, dancer, band, musician, magician or other entertainment act? What are the must-haves if you want to get bookings, gigs and auditions? We see thousands of new p...