- Children’s Party Ideas (23)
- Party Ideas (36)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (13)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (53)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (58)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (241)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Category Archives: Children’s Entertainers
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
The Complete Guide to Hiring a Dancer or Dance Act When it comes to live entertainment, Dancers and Dance acts bring an energy and excitement like no other. There are many different types of Dancers for hire, and that makes this type of per...
Your Complete Guide to Booking a Circus Entertainer or Speciality Act If you’re looking for something a bit different to create a great atmosphere and get all your guests talking, a circus or speciality act is the added sparkle you...
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
8 Ways to Entertain Kids over the Easter Holidays Crafts, cakes, makes, indoor & outdoor activities for young and older kids The Easter holiday can be so much fun…but let’s face it, with many of us still living with some social res...
Kids’ Party Planning Essentials We love the riotous giggles and fun of kids’ parties – but let’s face it, they take a lot of organizing. That’s why we’ve created two absolute essentials for the next time you’re planning a...
The Top 50 Kids Party Themes by Age Group When it comes to Children’s parties, a good theme can make all the difference – it’s the glue that brings together the costumes, the entertainment, the decorations, the games, the music, the ...
Being a Children’s Entertainer is almost certainly a ‘calling’ – you either love it and live for it or leave this career path pretty quickly. It’s amazing, fulfilling, delightful, exhausting, frustrating, very simple and very com...