- Children’s Party Ideas (11)
- Party Ideas (15)
- Uncategorised (2)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (72)
- Advice & Tips (7)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (47)
- Children’s Entertainers (8)
- Children’s Entertainment (5)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (23)
- Close-Up Magicians (2)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (43)
- Dance (1)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (71)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (5)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (49)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (245)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (1)
- musicians (4)
Category Archives: Children’s Entertainers
Kids’ Party Planning Essentials We love the riotous giggles and fun of kids’ parties – but let’s face it, they take a lot of organizing. That’s why we’ve created two absolute essentials for the next time you’re planning a...
The Top 50 Kids Party Themes by Age Group When it comes to Children’s parties, a good theme can make all the difference – it’s the glue that brings together the costumes, the entertainment, the decorations, the games, the music, the ...
Being a Children’s Entertainer is almost certainly a ‘calling’ – you either love it and live for it or leave this career path pretty quickly. It’s amazing, fulfilling, delightful, exhausting, frustrating, very simple and very com...
What does this year have in store for you? Do you have an 18th Birthday on the horizon? Perhaps a Christening or a Wedding? Maybe a Charity Ball or a big Corporate Event that you’ve been asked to organise? Whatever wonderful occasion yo...
Welcome to the wonderful world of children’s entertainment. Where bubbles disappear, test tubes explode and your little ones transform into tigers, butterflies, pirates and princesses in front of your very eyes. Children’s ente...
Derby Childrens Entertainer Stuart Brown from Entertainers Worldwide.com Young children and toddlers can be quite a difficult age to organise a birthday party for. Here at Entertainers Worldwide we thought a useful guide for our recommende...
Planning your children’s birthday party can be such a fun experience no matter what age they are. If you are inviting a lot of children, you will want to put on some entertainment to keep them occupied or they will be running around you...
Are you inviting children to your upcoming wedding along with your grown-up guests? Although weddings are fantastic and joyous occasions, younger children can easily become bored and restless during the quieter parts of your wedding day,...