- Children’s Party Ideas (22)
- Party Ideas (35)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (54)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ▼Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (242)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Category Archives: Wellbeing for Entertainers
What do you need to be inspired to do? Get more gigs, keep going through a dry patch, think creatively about your act, figure our where you want to go? Whatever it is you’ve probably tried a few things, felt a bit lacking in energy and ...
Help Musicians is a charity that loves music and that has been working hard to make a meaningful difference to the lives of musicians across the UK for the past 100 years. We offer a lifetime of support when it’s needed most. We know how ...
Visualization techniques to mentally prepare for auditions & gigs Performing is the absolute BEST feeling in the world…it fills you with energy and makes you thrill with excitement. But the lead up to your big audition, entertainment...
What does Boris’ Roadmap mean for live entertainment in England? With Boris’ Roadmap announcement we do at last have an idea of the key dates and changes that indicate when we will be able to return to performing at live events in ...
The good news is that we are finally at a point where, for many areas, events and entertainment booking have begun to start up again. Larger gathering are allowed as long as social distancing guidelines are being followed. As a result, man...
30 Uplifting Songs Playlist & Download Let’s face it it’s been a strange few months and pretty tough for some – so we thought it was time to get some happy! Just click on the playlist and get smiling… For all you Entertainers, ...
How to Make the Most of Now: Help for Entertainers during Covid-19 There’s no doubt that for many of us, even if we’ve been lucky enough to stay well, the last month has been ‘strange’ at the very least. For some it’s also been v...
How to Make Your Dream Career a Reality: A Life Coach Tells All The entertainment industry is a wonderful, magical and incredible world to work in, but let’s be honest, it can be tough at times. And while we all start our careers with b...
Making it as an entertainer is a dream come true, but to keep the gigs rolling in we need to stay ahead of the competition, stay fresh and feel inspired. To fire up your imagination and make good use of all that Summer energy we’ve come u...