- Children’s Party Ideas (15)
- Party Ideas (21)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (4)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (75)
- Advice & Tips (8)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (48)
- Children’s Entertainers (9)
- Children’s Entertainment (8)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (25)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (81)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (8)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (53)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (247)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (2)
- musicians (4)
Category Archives: Advice & Tips
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’s...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...
There’s simply nothing like the magic of that moment when the bride steps out to greet her groom…and the music that plays in that moment will stay with you and your guests forever. Along with the music for your first dance, fin...
Planning a wedding? Make sure you download your Complete Wedding Planning Checklist! Weddings are the most romantic and magical celebrations of our lives – but there’s so much to think about! If you’re feeling a little ov...
The Top 50 Kids Party Themes by Age Group When it comes to Children’s parties, a good theme can make all the difference – it’s the glue that brings together the costumes, the entertainment, the decorations, the games, the music, the ...
Get Christmas Party-ready with these 30 fantastic, all-time best Christmas songs. We’ve been through every ‘most popular’, ‘top 100’, ‘most played’ list we could find to compile this all-time great...
Whether you’re living in a small apartment, or you’ve got a dedicated room for music in your home, it’s not hard for our instrument collections and related gear to become a tangled-up mess that becomes harder and harder to understand....
Find out what you need to know before your gig with our guest blog from the ISM… Whether it’s your very first paid gig or you’re a performing veteran, you need to make sure that you’re prepared. See the following check lis...