- Children’s Party Ideas (15)
- Party Ideas (21)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (4)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (75)
- Advice & Tips (8)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (48)
- Children’s Entertainers (9)
- Children’s Entertainment (8)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (25)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (44)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (81)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (8)
- Opera Singers (1)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (53)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (247)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (2)
- musicians (4)
Category Archives: Wedding Entertainment Ideas!
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’s...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...
Your Wedding Entertainment Price List 2021 We know that for every Wedding, there’s a Wedding budget – and however big or small, you need to stick to it. To help you plan your wedding budget we have created this guide to Wedding ...
There’s something very special about a winter wedding – that extra touch of magic, the joy of Christmas songs and music, the glow & sparkle of lights and candles, the scent of Christmas trees and pine cones. It’s a gift to plan a...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...
30 Uplifting Songs Playlist & Download Let’s face it it’s been a strange few months and pretty tough for some – so we thought it was time to get some happy! Just click on the playlist and get smiling… For all you Entertainers, ...
Gorgeous, Super-Simple Wedding Decoration Ideas There are so many things to think about when planning your wedding, from your gorgeous dress and the catering and menu for the wedding breakfast, to your wedding music and the all-important g...
There’s simply nothing like the magic of that moment when the bride steps out to greet her groom…and the music that plays in that moment will stay with you and your guests forever. Along with the music for your first dance, fin...