- Children’s Party Ideas (26)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (9)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (88)
- Advice & Tips (14)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (15)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (36)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (92)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (13)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (57)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (255)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Category Archives: Children’s Party Ideas
Baby Showers are a wonderful way to show friends how much we care for them. They help us to share in their excitement in those months before the baby arrives. There are so many ways to make a Baby Shower a really special event, but whether...
Teenagers can be quite difficult to please when it comes to party entertainment, since they have reached that stage in their lives where they don’t want to be embarrassed and also want to be treated more like an adult. Gone are the days ...
You’ve probably already read our fantastic Baby Shower Entertainment Ideas, but if you’re looking for something a little different to for your baby shower, you’re in the right place. We have some wonderful ways for you to make the Mu...
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And of course one of the very best times for a party – whether it’s a fun office Christmas party, glittering corporate event or just bringing in the festive season with family and frien...
If you’re busy planning a Christmas party, however big or small – corporate event, office party or private party – you’ll need to know how much to budget for your Christmas Party Entertainment. How much do you nee...
It’s never too early to start planning your amazing Christmas party. Whether you’re holding a big at-home celebration to bring family & friends together, in charge of organising an office Christmas party or Christmas corporate event...
Looking to hire a DJ for your Wedding, Party of Event? This complete guide to booking a DJ covers absolutely everything you need to know, from the different types of DJs for hire, what events they cater for and average set lengths, to how ...
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Whether you’re planning an adult or kids’ garden party over the next few months, we have ...
There really is nothing quite so magical as prom! The excitement, the dresses, the themes, the friendships and fun – it’s a right of passage and a coming of age and should be something you remember forever. There are so many possib...