- Children’s Party Ideas (18)
- Party Ideas (24)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (5)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (77)
- Advice & Tips (10)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (50)
- Children’s Entertainers (11)
- Children’s Entertainment (10)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (26)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (46)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (69)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (88)
- Entertainment in London (2)
- Family Entertainment (9)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (54)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (249)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (4)
Category Archives: Children’s Party Ideas
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Whether you’re planning an adult or kids’ garden party over the next few months, we have ...
There really is nothing quite so magical as prom! The excitement, the dresses, the themes, the friendships and fun – it’s a right of passage and a coming of age and should be something you remember forever. There are so many possib...
8 Ways to Entertain Kids over the 2021 Easter Holidays Crafts, cakes, makes, indoor & outdoor activities for young and older kids The Easter holiday can be so much fun…but let’s face it, with many of us still living with some socia...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...
8 Ways to Give Christmas 2020 Extra Sparkle 2020 has been a year like no other and for many of us it has been all about trying to find ways to stay close to the ones we love, while being apart. That’s why we think this Christmas should be...
2020 has been a strange year, when we’ve all had to cope with big changes and the challenges of staying close while being apart. There’s even more reason than ever to make this Thankgiving extra special, for you and your family. This...
Welcome to our Halloween Spooktacular, with tons of Halloween inspiration, DIY Decoration Ideas, Halloween Party Games, Entertainment & Lots More…. Halloween is such a wonderfully atmospheric combination of the onset of darkness ...
Kids’ Party Planning Essentials We love the riotous giggles and fun of kids’ parties – but let’s face it, they take a lot of organizing. That’s why we’ve created two absolute essentials for the next time you’re planning a...
Get those Summer Time Vibes: The Best Garden Party Music Summer’s most definitely here, so it’s time to get your garden party on! Even with social distancing, we can all still have some friends and family over to have sun and fun-filled...