There’s simply nothing like the magic of that moment when the bride steps out to greet her groom…and the music that plays in that moment will stay with you and your guests forever.
Along with the music for your first dance, finding the right song for your bridal entrance can be one of the most important decisions in your wedding planning.
That’s why we’ve put together a wonderful playlist to help inspire you – either listen to it here or download and keep the infographic below to share and discuss with your wedding planning friends and family.
If you’re looking for a talented musician, amazing singer, floor-filing DJ or Wedding band to play your favourite songs on your big day, just fill in our request form here and we’ll find them for you. You can also find this years’ wedding entertainment price list here, to help you with your wedding budget.
We’ve also got plenty of other wedding planning advice, including a full month-by-month wedding planning checklist and a totally comprehensive Complete Guide to Booking Wedding Entertainment, which covers everything from the ideal entertainment for each part of your day, to how much your entertainment will cost and how much space they will need.
- First Time Ever I Saw Your Face – Roberta Flack
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- All of Me – John Legend
- One Day Like – This Elbow
- Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
- Halo – Beyonce
- No One – Alicia Keyes
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- The Power of Love – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
- Paradise – Coldplay
- Let It Go – James Bay
- Here Comes the Bride (Bridal Chorus) – Wagner
- Ave Maria – Los Cantantes Catolicos
- Wings – Birdy
- Crazy Love – Van Morrison
- Violin Concerto BWV1042 in E Major – Bach
- You Got the Love – Florence and the Machine
- Can’t Help Falling in Love with You – Ingrid Michaelson
- A Midsummer’s Nights’ Dream Wedding March – Mendelssohn
- How to Save a Life – The Fray
- Skinny Love – Birdy
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Angel Eyes – Jim Brickman
- Angel – Jack Johnson
- Butterfly Waltz – Brian Crain
- To Make You Feel My Love – Brooks Jefferson
- Here with Me – Dido
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You – Lauryn Hill
- I Do – Colbie Caillat
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra and Count Basie
- God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
We hope you enjoy our playlist and please do contact us anytime if you need help planning the entertainment or booking event services for your big day.