- Children’s Party Ideas (26)
- Party Ideas (39)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (14)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (15)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (36)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (55)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (92)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (13)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (255)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: Magicians
Book your wedding entertainment with confidence: How to choose the right act for your wedding & when to book. Your wedding will be the most important and possibly the biggest event you’ll ever plan – no pressure there then! That’...
What’s the busiest and best time of year for Entertainers? That’s right, Christmas and New Year! In November and December every year we see a big spike in bookers visiting our website looking for entertainers like you – sensationa...
Things have been on the up for many of us over the past few months, with easing or discontinuing of social restrictions – but for all of us who depend on entertainment bookings, it’s been a rough 18 months. We know how much getting...
What photos, videos & text do you really need to sell yourself as a singer, dancer, band, musician, magician or other entertainment act? What are the must-haves if you want to get bookings, gigs and auditions? We see thousands of new p...
Your Wedding Entertainment Price Guide We know that for every Wedding, there’s a budget – and however big or small, you need to stick to it. To help you plan your wedding budget we have created this guide to Wedding Entertainmen...
How to Make the Most of Now: Help for Entertainers during Covid-19 There’s no doubt that for many of us, even if we’ve been lucky enough to stay well, the last month has been ‘strange’ at the very least. For some it’s also been v...
How to Make Your Dream Career a Reality: A Life Coach Tells All The entertainment industry is a wonderful, magical and incredible world to work in, but let’s be honest, it can be tough at times. And while we all start our careers with b...
Making it as an entertainer is a dream come true, but to keep the gigs rolling in we need to stay ahead of the competition, stay fresh and feel inspired. To fire up your imagination and make good use of all that Summer energy we’ve come u...
Working as a Wedding Entertainer is the most joyful, exhausting, exhilarating and wonderful profession. Equally, providing Wedding Event Services, such as mobile bars, photography or firework displays for the big day are also central to wh...
What does this year have in store for you? Do you have an 18th Birthday on the horizon? Perhaps a Christening or a Wedding? Maybe a Charity Ball or a big Corporate Event that you’ve been asked to organise? Whatever wonderful occasion yo...