- Children’s Party Ideas (19)
- Party Ideas (26)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Uncategorised (5)
- Site updates & news for our Members (12)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (25)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (1)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (79)
- Advice & Tips (11)
- Artistic Entertainers (1)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (51)
- Children’s Entertainers (11)
- Children’s Entertainment (11)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (28)
- Close-Up Magicians (3)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (47)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (68)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (87)
- Entertainment in London (3)
- Family Entertainment (9)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (7)
- Tribute Acts (4)
- Tribute Bands (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (57)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (249)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (4)
Tag Archives: music
Our List of 75 Perfect Wedding Dance Songs: Playlist & Downloadable List The song that plays for your first dance on your wedding day will stay with you for the rest of your life. You may already have that perfect first dance song in m...
There really is nothing quite so magical as prom! The excitement, the dresses, the themes, the friendships and fun – it’s a right of passage and a coming of age and should be something you remember forever. There are so many possib...
The Ultimate Feel-Good, Get-Up-and-Dance Playlist: Floor-fillers for Weddings, Parties & Stay-Home Raving
Dance-Floor-Filling Music Ideas for Your Wedding, Kids’ Party, Zoom Party or Office Party Most of us can’t get out & party at the moment, but there’s nothing to stop you having a living room rave or a kitchen danceath...
There’s something very special about a winter wedding – that extra touch of magic, the joy of Christmas songs and music, the glow & sparkle of lights and candles, the scent of Christmas trees and pine cones. It’s a gift to plan a...
Kids’ Party Planning Essentials We love the riotous giggles and fun of kids’ parties – but let’s face it, they take a lot of organizing. That’s why we’ve created two absolute essentials for the next time you’re planning a...
Get those Summer Time Vibes: The Best Garden Party Music Summer’s most definitely here, so it’s time to get your garden party on! You’ve got the barbecue out, made your marinade, thrown together some salad, filled the paddling pool an...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...
Whether you’re living in a small apartment, or you’ve got a dedicated room for music in your home, it’s not hard for our instrument collections and related gear to become a tangled-up mess that becomes harder and harder to understand....