- Children’s Party Ideas (22)
- Party Ideas (35)
- Thanksgiving Ideas (1)
- Easter Entertainment (1)
- Baby Showers (3)
- How To Hire Entertainment Guides (7)
- Uncategorised (11)
- Site updates & news for our Members (11)
- ►Interviewing our Entertainers! (26)
- European Pianist / Singers (1)
- UK Close-up Magicians (3)
- UK Comedy Impressionists (2)
- UK DJs (1)
- UK Female Vocalists (1)
- UK Mentalists & Mind Readers (2)
- UK Michael Buble Tributes (1)
- UK Rat Pack Tributes (1)
- UK Robbie Williams Tributes (1)
- UK Swing Bands (1)
- USA Function/Party & Wedding Bands (1)
- USA Male Singers (1)
- USA Mentalists & Mind Readers (1)
- Ukraine Duos (1)
- Wedding Entertainment Ideas! (87)
- Advice & Tips (13)
- Artistic Entertainers (2)
- Auditions, Gigs & Casting Calls (2)
- Birthday Party Entertainment Ideas! (56)
- Children’s Entertainers (13)
- Children’s Entertainment (14)
- Christmas / Xmas Party Entertainment Ideas (30)
- Close-Up Magicians (4)
- Corporate Entertainment Ideas! (54)
- Dance (2)
- Entertainer Q&A’s (3)
- ►Entertainers Advice and Help (90)
- Entertainment in London (5)
- Family Entertainment (11)
- Opera Singers (2)
- Our Latest Entertainers (3)
- Singers (6)
- Tribute Acts (5)
- Tribute Bands (4)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (56)
- Which Type of Entertainment Should you Hire? (242)
- Which type of Event Services Should you Hire (3)
- musicians (5)
Tag Archives: entertainment
Parties have been off the menu for far too long! It’s time to make up for it this Summer with some fabulous, fun, sunny, summer Garden parties. Following the disruption due to Covid restrictions it is with delight that outdoor gatherings...
There really is nothing quite so magical as prom! The excitement, the dresses, the themes, the friendships and fun – it’s a right of passage and a coming of age and should be something you remember forever. There are so many possib...
Wedding themes are a wonderful way to make sure everything fits together beautifully. From décor to music, games and entertainment to table settings and signs, a creative wedding theme will make all the elements of your wedding come toget...
Baby and Toddler Birthday parties are fun, loud, magical, exhausting…and a challenge to plan… You want to make sure the little ones are kept busy, but not over stimulated, being entertained, but by something that is age-appropriate...
8 Ways to Entertain Kids over the Easter Holidays Crafts, cakes, makes, indoor & outdoor activities for young and older kids The Easter holiday can be so much fun…but let’s face it, with many of us still living with some social res...
What does Boris’ Roadmap mean for live entertainment in England? With Boris’ Roadmap announcement we do at last have an idea of the key dates and changes that indicate when we will be able to return to performing at live events in ...
January can feel like a fresh start, like starting a new chapter…but let’s face it, it can also feel a bit grey after all the Christmas sparkle, particularly for those of us in lockdown. So this year we thought we’d come up with some...
Kids’ Party Planning Essentials We love the riotous giggles and fun of kids’ parties – but let’s face it, they take a lot of organizing. That’s why we’ve created two absolute essentials for the next time you’re planning a...
Fantastic Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests Wedding Entertainment is one of the most important and most fun aspects of wedding planning. Keeping your guests amused during the photographs, during those in-between times and at the recept...